WHY I'm still LMAO because I didn't get the coveted OSCIENTinterview

Discussion in 'Oscient Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2014 at 5:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know I'm still laughing my Ass off why?

Because you a holes in 2006 were arrogant, and thought you were the cats meow.Just how much money did OSCIENT allow you to make before they pulled the rug from up under your assess?

Where is Steve Rauscher, Colangelo , Tom Crompton, Pat Traener and those Centurions we heard sooo much about on these boards - " We're going to sell FACTIVE in the hospitals and you're not able to get interview?" Really? What's up now?

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL LMAO!!!!

AND I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN but no no! I was just mad that I didn't get the interview

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to the above posts. The reps on here were such pricks.

The layoff could not have happened to a more deserving group to which I am sure most are still pharma reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have yet to see any board on here with the arrogance these idiots used to post. I still get a chuckle out of what happened to these people. I am guessing they learned their lesson the hard way. KARMA BABY!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I am happy to say I am not made anymore that I didn't get the interview here. After seeing what happened to so many of you idiots I feel as though you received punishment enough. Besides, most of you are still pharma sales people at struggling POS companies so that is enough. I am glad I never did get that interview though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!