Employees of Endo

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone left at Auxilium now works for Endo. Congrats

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't be so sure Endo would want everyone

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or anyone

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

deal isnt official yet they made an OFFER. board has to approve…...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see the counter offer? If any...this board won't sell. Relax everyone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of you will be cut by endo. There's no need for redundant roles. Take your 20 -60K profit on options and remember that your bonus is forfeit. Adiós suckers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, that will not happen. First the entire executive will be let go almost immediately, CFO may stay a little longer, but that's normal. Mid level employees will be kept the longest to make transition as smooth as possible. 90% of low level employees (reps, mgrs, analyst, support staff) will be let go. The remaining 10% will be on a trial basis to see if Endo really needs you. Endo is a big company and has many employees and resources.

I hope AA builds in a nice severance package for those that remain, but I doubt it!

Good luck & be prepared!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey sucker! 20 grand lmao! you wish is was that small amount!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most???? How about ALL.... With Fortesta and Testim generic, there is no need to have reps promoting them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you if you clear more than 20- 60K after taxes...must be a Senior Director of Marketing or training. If so, fk you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no asshole, im a rep who invested WISELY in auxilium $$$$$$$$$$ so, how about YOU GFY!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you are...did you buy shares with Starbucks gift cards or Panera points? Cause it's been a while since you earned a bonus. ...and gfy...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU PEOPLE ARE DREAMING... MOST OF US HAVE OUR OPTION PRICE AT 30 DOLLARS PLUS SO OUR OPTIONS ARE STILL USELESS. TURNOVER HAS BEEN SO HIGH THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE AROUND THAT WERE AWARDED OPTIONS LOWER THAN 30. THE OPTIONS ARE WORTHLESS AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER INVESTED A PENNY IN THIS POORLY RUN COMPANY. AFTER WORKING HERE I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY LET ALLOWED A FAILING SALES ORGANIZATION TO LOSE MONEY BUT SPEND, SPEND, SPEND. THIS PLACE IS POORLY RUN.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remaining Aux employees will not get a severance if Endo deal goes through or any deal for that matter. This deal will take 60 - 90 days to complete. Consider that time period your 60 day notice as required by law and you will still be required to see your 10-12 docs per day as well as 2-4 pharmacy calls. You will do this b/c that carrot of Endo retaining you, which they won't, will be thrust in front of you. Start interviewing now, so you're not caught sleeping on this info.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home Office - Your bonus is forfeit. Start interviewing and save your option payout. You're going to need it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior Mgt will get at least a year its the salesholes that get nothing. Change of control is great for those on top.