Joining Jazz

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this thread looks like a bunch of BS being tossed around but I have a serious question. Recruiter contacted me about a pain position out west. He told me max base pay was 100k. Is 100k the cap or can you get more?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about it.
    We don't always use recruiters, however The Family is reconsidering, since we currently have several open territories. The current openings are due to recent terminations of sub- standard representatives.
    My suggestion is for you to interview with us and see if there is a mutual interest. Financial questions can be discussed at another time. Best of luck!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Currently making 120k and recruiter said 100k max base. I'm out can't afford the pay cut.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry. You may not be Jazz material anyway. Who knows. My suggestion: Tell your recruiter not to waste your time with lesser paying jobs.

LaToya Jazz

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My advice to you is Fuck You.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now YOU sound like a class act!! Intellegence always rises to the top!!

LaToya Jazz

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya stalker

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wise move amigo. This place is sewer where the unemployed find temporary jobs and the elderly reps hang out while they weight on retirement.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"While they "WEIGHT" on retirement!!!
    Thank heavens we will be hiring people from now on who have at least a partial brain!!
    This is truly an embarrassment to American education. But it's more of an embarrassment to Jazz Pharmaceuticals for allowing a real moron to be hired!

LaToya Jazz

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya dingus fuck face

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latoya,

I am chiming back in here after watching you be very professional for a while. You have gone right back to what you were doing before. Answering a MORON, as you write. Why in the world as a professional would you do that ? It is not your job to protect this site against people who are unhappy.

You are again bordering on the unprofessional... You can't do that.... You are such a great person, but fall for jerky comments made by people you should care less about...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a leader of a well- respected pharmaceutical company, it does disturb me when I see misinformed information posted on this board. Perhaps there are quality candidates who view our board, and who believe what is said is the truth!
    While it is not my job to protect this site against employees who are unhappy, because they can leave, it should be my job to help promote the truth. Being personally unhappy is ok, but lying is unacceptable, and should be corrected whenever and wherever possible.
    I am proud of our reputation at Jazz, and will always try to protect it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LaToya Jazz

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a flyn shit spin. Ya dufus prune face.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhh! There is nothing like a post from one of our "brighter" ex-employees who has left the company because of termination! Still holdin' on for dear life, eh? I'm so sorry that your intellegence is still obviously far below average! Hard to find another job?
    Or perhaps you are somehow still with us. If this is the case, your days at Jazz Pharmaceuticals are rapidly coming to an end. Illiteracy will no longer be tolerated here!

LaToya Jazz

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha ya shit breath stalker

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, laid out bare for all normal intellegent people to view! Is it any wonder why he was terminated, and is unable to find another job?? Feel the pity!

LaToya Jazz

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on sista..... Let's be honest here..... You spend your life on an anonymous board pretending to be important and acting all big. Truth be told you're a laughable and delusional piss ant. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't help it, but I do wish you luck in your job search! But I'm afraid the main thing holding you back is your intellegence.
    We at Jazz Pharmaceuticals are grateful to you. Now that you are gone from here, (and for some unexplainable reason are still hanging on to your past, as a failure) our hiring guidelines have changed. Now we place a much greater emphasis on intellegence, during the interview process.
    Be careful. Unemployment compensation runs out faster than you think.

LaToya Jazz

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya stalker bitch. Get a real life outside you this anonymous Kotex that you play on here. Lmfao at your dumb ass