Onology opportunity with Teva

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 12:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering applying an Oncology opportunity with Teva. I have 3-4 years of Oncology experience. Just curious about the following:

range of base pay?
    average quarterly bonus?
    culture?
    management style?

Thank You

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are unemployed and need a job ... You have to do what you have to do.

This organization has not been kind to experienced oncology people. The majority of the managers in the west do not want people who know more than they do and this is especially the case with their boss. I have witnessed a rep who went out of his way to help us in our region, provided us with really good information ..some of his know how -only to be looked over. There is a region with only one male rep and the manager inherited him, that guy will never hire an experienced , well meaning , out of the box non robot Onc rep. It's about control.. Maintaining an idiot sales force which doesn't talk back. Hopefully you are looking here in the east where there is a real oncology pro running the show.
    BTW-there is no pipeline, the new VP was installed to keep the show running before they shut it down.
    They hold back 20% of your bonus each quarter and it's painful to sit through POA's where the head trainer has no clue .... with the majority following along because they know nothing.
    The worst bonus pay in the Oncology world. It's so embarrassing you can't tell others in the industry. What is really amazing is the lack of ambition of these people ... It's really a brain drain deal manned by drones, you won't learn anything..
    Keep your job and look elsewhere.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man are you dead on! That was one painful POA. WTF were those workshops???

If not for Ben I was ready to walk.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With 3-4 years of experience you should be trying to get on with a real oncology company ..sounds like it didn't work out where you came from....what are your reasons for wanting to work here?

No stock
    No future products
    No oncology expertise here
    Horrible bonus--no plan announced for second 1/2 of year
    20% of bonus money held until following year
    Teva's main branded products expiring..the stock may tumble in the near future and they might be acquired--making cheap acquisitions--not enough to replace future revenue loss
    Avg rep did not make bonus target 1st 1/2 ---
    What is the hiring manager telling you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You keep posting the same above on each oncology thread. Seek help.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have,I'm seeing a shrink and the thread is my therapy.....as a reminder to myself and all who need a little help in making the leap out

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any details on the range of base pay? Since the bonus plan sucks, is it possible to negotiate a bigger base to compensate?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you can probably get close to 10,000 more from your previous job. There is current enchanted bonus plan if you stick around to March of 2016. The negative people here will tell you that you will never see it. However, I think it will be paid. If you are joining soon, you will still have a chance to get an extra 35,000 to 40,000.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is a bold face lie. Extra 35 - 40k? Dude, pass the bong!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB