Who else is leaving?

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, it shows that over 50% of the acute sales team ( mainly tenured representatives) have left in the past 12 months.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just waiting for my acceptance package, and then I'm out of here, too!
    The handwriting's on the wall!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just freaking quit already...with that attitude you are useless

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Useless?...That person's hard work and production has made all upper management rich, look at how many people are cashing in and selling Akorn stock for millions upon millions....useless? what a d*ck...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has it done for us middle management?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Provided you with a great sales force, great sales, qoutas met, made you look good to your own bosses, job security, your own AKRX stock increasing in value....seriously?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe before you make a rebuttle, you should learn how to spell - quotas not qoutas

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's all you have? A misspelling? Get real and start appreciating the people who make you look good.....a$$

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometime you need to start with the basics...something most of the salesforce has forgotten!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MAYBE BEFORE YOU CALL SOMEBODY ELSE OUT FOR MISSPELLING,
    YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL "REBUTTAL!" ASSHOLE!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop your crying and get to work!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which team - Acute or Ophthalmic....The Acute team can't afford to lose anyone else.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not going to tell you yet. I will tell you that atleast 5 other of my colleagues are actively interviewing and can't wait to resign from this nutty company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares...Please leave already. We can always find a much better caliber of sales representative than yourself.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't LIE to my replacement about the compensation. No BS about the commission plan. Let's see how many hot shot sales people line up for that job....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody lied to you about your salary when you took the job. Commission plans were clearly laid out for all reps in black and white in March. Honestly I just don't think you are a very good sales rep and should leave immediately. You are the same moron talking about this "nutty" company for the last year and a half. You should have found a new gig by now, there is definitely something wrong with you. Maybe you should brush up on your interviewing skills. Don't say well what about all the reps who have left? They found a better job, good for them. Look in the mirror and figure out your own shit. And no this isn't Jason.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some truth here, however, Akorn needs to adjust goals to make it a balanced playing field when we have no product to sell ( ie Panto, Cllind,) or when we sell products at WAC.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. No one lied about the salary and that is the only thing that was true.
    Crummy car expense reimbursement is also true.

Commission plans are never clearly laid out.
    Like what happens when Akorn stops making the product for a few months. How do I sell it then? Quotas are not adjusted. Sometimes quota is given out after the commission period is over. Let alone the fact that NO ONE makes all their buckets. 1-2 people make most of them. Everyone else makes very little and some make almost nothing at all.

Let's talk about when commission is paid. Is that clearly laid out too? Hell no. It is constantly late. No explanations ever given. Unlike my mortgage that is due on the 10th of every month there has never been a reliable date for commission payouts. The Ophtalmic team was told they would be paid for the 2nd quarter weeks ago and they still have not been paid. No explanation, no apology no promise for a future date. You plain don't give a sh*t.

And about me finding a new gig now.
    And no, this is not a current employee you idiot. Just an x-employee who feels bad for my friends who have not jumped ship yet.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Wes, the only idiot who could get fire & rehired in one day!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real idiot is the one who fired and rehired Wes.
    Wes just spoke his mind. Probably the questions that everyone had and would not ask.

No Wes did not post that.

You really soar to new heights of stupidity.