Colorado position

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 2:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with the CO open position...keep seeing it posted.
    With all the reps out of work, it shouldn't be that tough to find someone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants to work for this company or that nut-job regional.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago too. They keep sending me email.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager is a complete moron. He was selling compounding pharmacy creams before his new stint. He is an absolute moron. He has interviewed hundreds of people for this Derm spot. They can't fill it cause he has no idea how to hire.

Run run run...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked on here to get the same question answered . Had asked to have my name with drawn after two B-freakin-Zar interviews , but celegene HR keep emailing me anyway !!! had an interview with VP level guy who had a nervous tick & keep saying " lovely state you have here......like it , like it " . He also snorted like a pig when he laughed . I was completely shocked by his lack of class and intelligence . His line of questions boarded on insanity .

The drug is a dog with flees anyway , asked several BIG rxers & KOLs in Colorado what they thought & they said the drug sucked big ones . Just selling on safety alone , no future . sad really , I had heard the Onc part of the business is solid .

Glad I took a pass, I heard they are calling reps whom they rejected to see if there is any interest still ? Frightening stuff .

Hope you guys can get your shit together , if the investment community finds out about these jokers that stock you talk up during interviews will go straight down the crapper .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They "boarded" on insanity??? You turned down job and the old "dog w fleas" line again??? Same clown, wouldn't know science if it bit you in the ass

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's quite strange, he has interviewed over 45 people in Denver, (many great candidates) and keeps looking. He has scraped all 45 and is starting over. It's hilarious had 2 openings and hired some gal with no pharma exp.
    1 person has turned him down- the problem is not that they can't get a rep to take the position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make no sense , must be a celgene VP in derm . Are those fleas driving ya nuts cup cake ? Hahaaaaaa

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a total prick! Couldn't pay me a million bucks to work for his dreary ass think I'm better than anyone persona. BuhBye

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got an email about this job and now that I have stumbled upon this thread, I am reminded once again why I got the fuck out of pharma! Thanks, everyone!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they just made offers

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The job was reposted yesterday.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it was reposted, then apply again

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about the manager?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LL. HE IS A COMPLETE POMPUS PRICK! SO HAPPY I turned it down, I'd shoot myself working for that jerk. He is a whiny, I have to move to Colorado and am overwhelmed, micro managing A.M. Wannabe kiss ass, incompetent idiot who has NO regards for anyone but himself. Feel bad for the people who r stuck working for him!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the CO manager cares about is football - read his Twitter feeds on Baylor. He said unless you know the top sales VP at Celgene, they are taking a pass on you. They pulled the Lubbock guy out of another industry who hadn't been able to get his foot back in pharma for 4 years, just because he know the VP from a past gig. It's all about who can suck the big man upstairs' dick.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love these ridiculous forums where someone who posts as "anonymous" can have such a strong and WHOLLY-INACCURATE opinion of another individual. It's unbelievable how far off you are about LL. I know him personally. Prick? Not in the least. Micro-managing? You've got to be kidding me! Incompetent idiot? look in the mirror. I'm quite certain if you reached out to people on his team, they would offer you a completely different and ACCURATE opinion. Don't be bitter because you got turned down for a position and go fabricate $hit to make yourself feel better. Good luck being a better person in the future.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the position was filled sometime in December. Heard A.M. wouldn't let the DM hire anyone. Apparently he had great candidates back in the Spring, but she just kept sending him back to the drawing board. The I&I managers in the West never have a say in who they hire. They're just overpaid recruiters for that underqualified, superficial ¢u&+, A.M.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denver DM position now open... Enough said!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Ahole. The DM chose to leave based on serious, unforeseen health issues. He wasn't forced out. Get your facts straight before passing short-sighted judgement.