Vol II: DM answers your questions. No Jokers

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I go on field rides and I am always embarrassed for the rep -
    "you're back again?? - weren't you just here last week?"
    "Someone from your company was just in yesterday..."
    "You know the Doctor is never here on Tuesdays..."
    "We need more samples can you please stock us?"
    "Can you come back on Thursday? We don't have anyone bringing us lunch then..."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope not even close to reality. I do know what your day entails:

1) Open Door
    2) Walk to counter
    3) Decide which Dozen looks more appetizing, Jelly, Chocolate Frosted , Old Fashion
    4) Add Box of Joe
    5) Deliver to office cows
    6) drop off a sample
    7) stand around for 15 minutes wait for signature
    8) Say hi to Doctor & ask how weekend was with the 6 seconds of time allowed
    9) Leave premise
    10) Wave to other rep going in

Head to Bagel store
    Repeat steps 1-10
    Change #3 to Decide on Plain, Onion & various cream cheeses

Repeat process 4 times
    Text friends
    Check Facebook
    Check voicemail
    Lunch with co worker near the mall

Walk aimlessly into 5 more offices with glazed expression & ask receptionist if they need samples. Book Lunch , leave .
    Repeat 5 x
    End day at 2:45
    Drive aimlessly until 4-4:30 entering bogus calls
    Pick up free dinner from caterer

Feed the litter
    Moisturize
    Masterbate
    Cry
    Masterbate again
    Cry again
    Check linkedin
    Convince yourself how valuable you are

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then your not in commission sales and I know how valuable I am. I've done commission sales and not afraid to go back. Really, shouldn't you be cold calling? Did you lose an account, you sound angry. Thanks for clearing up what all us already knew. A mad man on a rant.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More of a child on a rant. A child that wants attention. Even negative attention is better than being ignored. What a sad, pathetic way to try to convince people your life has some meaning.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. DM how was your field ride today? Did the rep impress or depress?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious question DM:

To what extent can you really monitor what your rep is doing? Like can you actually see any time you want, where their location is at? Or is that something you need a serious reason to get from HR and approve.

In addition....say your rep does have a typical 10-2 day. But is one of your best reps. They are doing what they can do in their territory, and a good job at it. Do you track them and report them? Or just congratulate them?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.Can't tell you.
    2. 10-2 is not doing a good job. There is no such thing as a no see doctor. I'd report them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that you've established that you're a complete idiot, I think we can quit wasting our time with you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you call him a complete idiot? Is it because he's not satisfied with someone getting 8 hours worth of pay while only working 4?

I guess now that we've established you are a lazy sack of shit, we can quit wasting time with you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to get creative to see the more sheltered docs but when you get to see them you MUST close them.

It's simple but most of you reps are afraid to do it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's obvious you are sheltered and are unafraid to be stupid.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not lazy, but you are stupid. In both good ways and bad, this is not an 8-5 job. But you are the type who is stupid enough to confuse activity with productivity.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do it right it's a 7 to 6 job. Pharmacy calls and circling back to offices where you didn't get a commitment. Never leave for the day without a commitment.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is...the quickest way to get kicked out of an office Alex.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, just so I understand. If you work 10-2, is it because it is so non-productive to work from 8-10 and 2-5? Is that your argument?

Call me stupid all you want, but it's fucks like you who try to justify working 1/2 a day by saying its not about activity who are a major problem. You get paid to be both productive and active. Make good use of the 40 hours. There's plenty of work to be done, but you're just not willing to do it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40 hours a week in a white collar job is equivalent to 60 hours in blue collar. I have done both (in high school in college, did construction), and this job is so dam easy...

I just couldn't stand the lazy women and gay men, which is why I left.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ignorance is only surpassed by your bigotry.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have you EVER had a pregnant pod mate? One with small children? if you did you would know....they DON'T WORK. you cannot be a working mom, you do neither well.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing matters but productivity. Busy work doesn't count. Only a fool would disagree with these realities.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha - that's is the reality in working w our offices. Anyone who says otherwise, no make that believes otherwise, is delusional.