Tonight's Voicemail from RL

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by dsi rep, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. dsi rep

dsi rep Guest

I am a tenured DSI rep and have never posted on CafePharma. RL, I listened to your voicemail message tonight and hope you are good for your word. Many tenured reps are interviewing with other companies. I loved the culture that was here 6-8 years ago. I have a phone screen next Monday and would never have guessed this a few years ago.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is interesting that you liked the culture 6-8 years ago. I was a Daiichi Representative, that was a wonderful culture. When we were bought by Sanko, I had never experienced anything like it. The culture was horrible the sales force and leadership team were awful. I never knew companies could pull so much bull and get away with it. I hated every minute of being with this company. Good luck to you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree management was awful and not to be trusted. I have was very surprised to see some of things BM and his buddies did without repercussions. But the reps from Sankyo were pretty good and just trying to do a job. Unfortunately, the managers were more in the way than of any help.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1000

This place has become depressing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it too late? solid leadership from several departments can swing the momentum back to where it should be in a sales organization.
    WE need IC, insight, start, physician alignment, call plan, retention issues with solid reps corrected, transparencyand internal PR issues corrected a.s.a.p.
    How can any field based employee be held accountable by leadership with data that we are forced to deal with?
    Where is NJ in house accountability. If an employee is terminated in sales ops/business planning/analytics and IC, the sales force needs to be made aware that changed have been made. This will help to remedy the perception that there is no accountability in these departments.
    Have to many top reps already left to remedy the sinking ship?

Question everything, Question all processes, Question accountabilty and transparency at all levels. Then demand honest fact based answers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. I don't think its too late but some changes have to be made - pronto. This is no longer a joke - the salesforce is what drives this company and morale is LOW, to say the least. RL's message was actually refreshing - here's hoping he starts holding a LOT of people accountable. The disconnect between NJ home office and the salesforce has to be remedied or people will continue to leave - fact.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like this company really needs you complainers. The last 4 posters shared their posts between 9:30 AM and 2:00 PM. You don't work anyway.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now hear this! Achtung! From now on, no complaining during business hours! Complaints
    must be logged either before or after business hours!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fully agree. I was a Daiichi rep when we were overtaken by Sankyo. I knew we were in trouble from the first day of Benicar/Welchol training in New Jersey. RP was smarmy and disgusting in his first address to the Daiichi personnel and his later behavior confirmed my suspicions.
    The happiest day of my life was the day my AD and HR called to tell me that I was being downsized from DSI. No regrets. Happy to be away from a company I grew to hate and management who I never trusted, for good reason.
    I didn't think things could get any worse since I was there, but from the tone of the postings on this board, it appears that they have.
    Most of my former colleagues have wisely moved on, but I have a handful of friends who remain at DSI. I'm hoping the best for them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

half the resumes in HR are full of questionable degrees & experience
    they should do a full inquiry in to their backgrounds!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hysterical!!! Best response ever :)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This imbecile likes having conversations with himself.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones that still remain could be replaced with chuck e cheese employees and the company would get the same end results. They are still here because they can't go anywhere else.