It's official: Dendreon is a dead company walking

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2013 at 5:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need anyone say more?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I used that phrase in a thread on this board a month or so ago. Smart people read this board. That guy may have taken my phrase.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fearon seems to be one smart cookie. 8 to 2 is masterful so far. 2 to zero would be even more masterful. Smart to not cover position. More debt than market value of company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fearon is a fraud.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Title of this thread is so funny. Could be accurate too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupidest thread yet, and you authored many.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can understand the wishful thinking if someone bought a lot at much higher levels and told people it's an outperform 25% or so higher ago. For most people the thread title is funny.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead company walking with a bad limp!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are years of your posts pumping the company while it went from 50 to 2. Guess that makes you just wrong from 50 to 2, but not a deceptive and lying fraud.

That author was right from 8 to 2 but he's the fraud according to you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board has years of evidence including all those posts about how great the company is from someone who claimed to work for the company. That is fraudulent. There are no posts anywhere since President's Day. What happened? This is more of a phenomenon than the disappearance of the plane.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No... That about sums it up...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, I thought those tv commercials would save them? Lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You thought it would save them. Did JJ think it would save them? It is likely he saw that helping to get to BK faster. The man upstairs knows the truth about JJ.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead Dead Dead

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in Gods name are we going to come up with $600 million dollars? Its NOT going to happen; and who in their right mind is going to buy this company................All hands on deck.....................This ship is dead in the water and sinking fast...............I cant wait to get off because their are NO life preservers here....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it is sold for $100, the acquirer is essentially buying it for 600M. The tax write-off alone might pay a portion of that 600M. They won't have to hire a new sales force. BK is not a sure thing. It really could be sold for a few hundred dollars. Sure, the shareholders would be wiped out but at least the terrific people running the company would make millions on the change of control.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worse,our blowhard leader JE is rumored to be interviewing at, at least 3 companies. Will his escape package parachute keep him here? Who cares, at least his worthless Uros would leave with him!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? New management again? How many times is this going to happen?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More folks quit last week