Seriously, can't we just have a little breathing space? Say no to Pfizer!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 4:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been a non-stop roller coaster since February. Many of us have survived, and many haven't. No one is focused, still. Business as usual is impossible since there is nothing usual about this. We are stuck in Brent's hamster wheel, probably forever until we resign.

When did companies truly stop caring about their employees? For that matter, do drug companies even care about helping patients anymore? Is it all really about tax breaks? No wonder our country is trillions of dollars in debt.

Dear AZ please work out a deal with Pfizer. What's left of this company will no longer exist if they acquire us. We will be gutted and completely changed, just like a house flip.

Thought I would write something on CP besides snarky comebacks like who's cheating with whom, and how much you hate your manager.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if it's not Pfizer it will be someone else, bs is in charge for a reason, to sell this toxic dump.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry. I used to be in your boat. I am getting let go with a large severance. Thank God.

Already had two job offers too. Didn't take. Good jobs, not great. I'll hold out a while, and enjoy the fall with some money in the bank and options open.

Also, non-vested options vested for us for us poor performers. Glad they kept the real performers to drive up value for a Pfizer sale. We've got about four months for that stock value to get up there then we have to cash in.

Come on performers! Come on Pfizer! Go BS!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an RD with career on the line I still have to encourage leadership to close the deal. Frx no longer exists. The die is cast. Too many non performing reps sunk the old company. I tried to motivate my DMs and reps. They were only interested in their bonus and minimizing their work output...such as the rampant fake calls that the independent investigators found- over 35%. So time to recognize that the piper has to be paid - eithmany more reps and even some DMs getting sacked.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such a hypocrite. "dear AZ please work out a deal with Pfizer"

It's okay for another company to get destroyed by Pfizer, just as long as it doesn't happen to yours. Your pleas about caring for employees and patients go right out the window when you wish the corporate takeover upon others' lives. Stay classy!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow douche bag. The OP was posting something genuine. They didn't say please Pfizer acquire someone else besides us. I was interested in this thread, and enjoying reading reading normal responses for w change. Thanks for reminding me why this site is asinine.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your post is crap. Calling someone a d-bag is UNPROFESSIONAL. No wonder management works this site and is disappointed in quality. PFE is a QUALITY bottom line driven company that will clean ourclock. Exactly what is needed as our reps are bottom feeders. I am also honestly part of the problem ad I allowed my reps too much rope and they f-d off all the time. If my career goes down I will make sure I akin a lot of company. HR will take care of the details. At this point best chance to survive is to collect on the IOUs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear AZ please work out a deal with Pfizer. What's left of this company will no longer exist if they acquire us. We will be gutted and completely changed, just like a house flip.

Yes, that's exactly what the OP said.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not going to say your wrong or a liar here, but explain to us the parameters to which this independent group determined fake calls. Did they call every office to verify a call that did not include a signature? Or was it plain there was no signature attached to this call that's a fake call? Not trying to be a smart ass here, would truely like to know.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to corporate America. Pfizer buying ACtavis is the best thing for Pfizer and its shareholders.

Ok....so when they buy us...and we get laid off...our stock automatically vests, correct? I am told they have pretty generous severance plans too.

This will be a massacre...but at least we'll get some cash.

Hoping this is announced soon!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock fully vests ONLY if you have at least 10 years service. Less than that your vesting pro-rstef unless under 5 years you get zippo. PFE is a no nonsense company and strictly bottom line and stock price managed. Expect many many layoffs of the forest actavis legacy reps. Musical chairs as pfixer reps will inherit good accounts. They pulled this in their last several acquisitions. They do not tolerate the fake call activity very well. I recommend all reps, unless p clubbers, get untouched with recruitet and start looking. This will be an UGLY. 4th quarter.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? P clubbers are just as vulnerable!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only FSR1 will be safe, get that through your head

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a dope! We are all toast if purchased by Pfizer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. I am a two time p club member in 5 years. I know that Pfizer will value my sales achievements over the typical hack. I look forward to the new takeover. My DM assured me I'm safe. That's why I work so hard like leaving for work at 3 am to plan Monday's calls.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOSER

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an RD and I'm ABD, get to work. Seriously, even if you truly were an RD, the fact you stoop so low to post on CP, you don't deserve a leadership position in any corporation. Also 35% fake calls? You obviously pulled that number out of your butt. Unless someone physically witnesses this, there is no way to prove this. Also, unless there is formal documentation stating a company policy of X number of signatures per day, it is illegal to terminate someone based on this.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An RD here, an unconventional one at that. Yes the company has metrics for what each DM needs to produce. There are 'published' metrics and there are the 'unpromulgated confidential ranking' metrics which really are the key to ranking DMs. Of course RD level managers do not rank individual reps, we leave that to the DMs and HR. DMs must follow guidelines which use the fake call (calls not signed off on by a legit client or outright counterfeit signatures) metrics as one key input to ranking their reps. Low and behold our investigators have followed up on suspect signatures and found roughly 35% were FAKED !! This is the story behind the story.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be called working hard and not working smart! Spin your wheels alot, don't you??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD monitoring c-f posts: You symbolize what went wrong with the former Forest Labs. You don't deserve to work in this business ! All those fake calls tanked the company. The P clubbers were the shining stars who made good on their employment. SHAME ON YOU A-- HOLE