Worst dm so far??

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have an HR department?? That's news to me? I've been trying to figure out who to report the unethical behavior that has been brewing for months and have gotten no where. So please don't offer solutions that don't exist!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

call the home office and ask for the HR dept dummy. Geez, we have some real idiots working here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Susan Hanna

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be an idiot if I hadn't tried that right???? Why don't you try that and see how far you get. Who is Susan Hannah? I pull her up in the global directory and it just says consultant.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, you sound like the product of fetal alcohol syndrome. How in the world di you ever get hired?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight- there are 2 RSM's on ohio, one of the worst performing states???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Susan handles HR issues. Worth the call- trust me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well for starters her name is Susan Hanan. And if you are having HR issues or observing unethical behaviors then call her. What do you think HR is for?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All right I will call her. What does the term "HR" stand for and is Susan mean?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be a professional and tell her it bothers you and to please not do it...running to HR over this is simply immature. Grow up and have a grown up conversation!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you act like a woman. I am sure you can appreciate our confusion over your gender.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well my manager has really hurt my feelings a few times and I have gone to bed crying and stressed. Do I have to contact HR or can I just get an attorney and sue?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need a sweet, caring bunny hug from a DM. Are there any cheap flights to Denver?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your obsession continues. How goes the testosterone therapy, "dudette"?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on already!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot. Peg's sweet bunny hugs are too addicting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are seeing a whole team of psychiatrists, aren't you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! Drugs are not the answer! I need hugs not drugs!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there was this gal, last name bohm, who hated Peg and hated LM. she quit back in 2007 or something, abruptly. wouldn't give back her car or computer. a very weird person… kelly? anyway, she is my prime candidate for whoever this 'stalker' is. had introverted-based psychological issues.
    kelly, is that you?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah it's me. I am ruling this site!

-Kelly