Another leader leaves this place

Discussion in 'Cadence Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We lost another original Cadence employee today. Scott Garett saw the writing on the wall. If the future was so bright why did he go? He was great!! Will be missed!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Scotty G go?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was worthless. Very arrogant and wasn't good at Marketing anyway. He is a major job hopper. What is obvious here is the commercial team will be leaving San Diego and going to St. Louis. Christy won't be coming back from her pregnancy leave.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great? What are you smoking? One of the worst marketing leads ever. Go look at his linkedin page. He had not once ounce of creativity. His longest run at any company was 5 years. The other part of your post is very accurate though. They are all trying to get out of there as The San Diego office will be shut down. None of this folks such as Christy, Rye, Joe, will move out of California and would quit. They made that known clearly when we were at out national meeting back in feb. SG has been looking since then. 6 months later he is gone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moving to St. Louis is reason enough to leave the company. What a dump!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SG was a jerk. He was arrogant and fake. This isn't a good sign however. He is extremely close to Jim D. So maybe he will be next to go. Have we received any good marketing materials within a year? No. It's been a colossal cluster and they have left us out to dry.

I guarantee you that every single member of the commercial team is looking for a new job including MB, who they made the interim for SG. No one wants to moved to St. Louis. Mallinckrodt will be purchased next year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope everyone leaves including the janitor. Obviously everyone wont leave because some people cant define themselves outside of their job. There are people I like and dislike in this company but I hope everyone leaves. Anyone still a cheer leader at this stage is clearly mental.
    How management dares to be angry when someone leaves shows you just how self involved and selfish they are. When people leave mgmts. response should be sorry and we hope you found something you will enjoy.

PS Jimmy as you are seeing the decrease in sales is not going to stabilize for a few more months.good luck on the growth discussion in Nov meetings. Don't forget to tell the folks pips start q1 and even if you were loyal and stayed the hss is ultimately responsible if sales are down. HSS's ask your DSMs and listen to their vague responses.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't they see we are all waiting for the payouts they have guaranteed us?? There will be many leaving after February!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a no talent over-inflated douche bag. He had no really experience. Glad he is gone

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another leader? SG was no leader. Worst head of a Marketing I have ever encountered. That no talent ego maniac never worked

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SG is one of the best at marketing. He is super smart and extremely talented! Look at all if the materials we have! Are you kidding!! Most companies I've worked at all we have had is the PI and one study! He will be missed! Wait to see who we get!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Scott! The above message is a complete farce!!! We have had nothing new in such a long time. And your going to give all the credit to SB? You're an idiot and as bad as he is. Scott has been the worst marketing manager I have ever dealt with.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree. He is such a major prick. We have had sub par detail pieces in opinion. I have no respect for the jerk.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Detail pieces ? What are you ?? Primary care rep! Go drop off some samples and get a signature you loser. Go role play this weekend and get ready for a great week
    with your CVA! Loser!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, unfortunately you are the loser. You're the loser that walks in with no call messaging asking "hey, what's going on with Ofirmev?" You are the loser that offers nothing new to anyone. You are the loser that never uses a "detail piece" and that is why your sales suck. You are the arrogant user that annoys the hell of all of us at national meetings. You are the arrogant loser where your customers eyes roll back in their heads and they laugh when you leave the door. Do you get it now? YOU are the loser.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a dick. Probably one of the losers that doesn't ever present anything let alone works.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever. Your just jealous because you need to rely on your shitty marketing pieces to get a point across. I don't need detail pieces or any glossy crap. When I speak the entire room listens. I am one of those rare breeds that have a commanding personality. That's why Im so popular at national meetings. My words carry more weight than the BS on those Madison Avenue post cards you call detail pieces. Don't even get me started on those studies. When I get them in the mail, they go immediately in the trash.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes of course physicians love to watch you fumble through your detail piece. What an idiot! Show data, have intelligent conversations and maybe you will get some respect.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed100 %

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commanding personality??? How about obnoxious. How about your customers can't stand you. "When you speak the entire room listens"....what, to your farts?

You are such a douche bag!