Xenoport

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2014 at 3:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So do you really think the rollover will happen? If so, when?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not likely...remember they failed as Reliant and they will fail as Xenoport too; they need PDI.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure how they failed at Reliant, they sold to GSK for over 600mil. No wonder youre a sample dropper.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just take a look at XenoPort's workforce; majority are previous Reliant employees. They can't survive or thrive without PDI.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, any info about the xenoport jobs? Money, car etc?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be fooled! Anyone can live without PDI. PDI is a shell of a company it was once.It continues downhill.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could someone please give me an idea of the compensation package for this contract? Drug(s) promoted? Thanks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90k, car, good benefits, 33k bonus

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have PDI recruiters already contacted potential candidates? I have everything the job posting asks for, but can't get a response from PDI recruiters. I've reached out to some of them through email and/or linkedin. No reponse. Very frustrating. Even recruiters from the big companies will reply to let candidates know what's going on.
    Is this behavior typical of PDI recruiters?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is not unusual. tons of applicants. they don't have to reply to all.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the hire date deadline and training?
    How long is the training?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring is already happening. Training is short. About two weeks at home, one in house in CA. Very reasonable and no "big pharma" mentality in training. Goal is to get you up and running as quick as possible to make an impact in the territory.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a phone screen tomorrow. How well is this product doing? I realize this is CP, but any feedback would be nice.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product is doing incredible in some territories and not as well in others. With a good rep, there is great opportunity.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this position really pay 90k? I have a f2f interview next week.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90-95

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously it will depend on experience and what you make now but I don't think anybody without enough experience to be near that salary level already will likely make it. In other words, if you are making 60k now, I don't expect that it would jump to 90k but who knows, it might.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they started the interviews yet for the 50 expansion positions? I received an email saying that I will be moving on in the process but haven't heard anything about interviews yet.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really direct or contract? I knew it was higher end salary due to the experience level in the ad...Its hard to find good candidates who have this type of experience.