"Do Not Rehire" list?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would think they would have been smart enough to at least password protect the file in case it fell into the wrong hands.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you would think so but then again this is Publicis. You can never underestimate their incompetence and how unprofessional they can be on a daily basis.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A recruiter just got fired and I think it is for releasing the list to a manger. She was not supposed to give it out. What a drama fest here at HQ

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't recruiters just 1099 contract employees? I didn't think that they were direct hires for the company; hence they should not have the list to begin with. Only the HR department is suppose to have it. If she was fired, that's not going to stop her from distributing the list. It'll probably make them vindictive enough to continue doing so. I'm not sure that there was only one recruiter that has it. I do know that recruiters can not obtain a copy unless they work in house as a direct employee for HR.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I have also heard that they are 1099 employees. They are not supposed to get the list but if you have ever worked here you know what a complete unprofessional clusterfuck this place is. It just takes a few to send the list out. It is out and countless people have it. Let the lawsuits begin.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was one of the people that posted my email address on here for the list. I received it anonymously about 2 weeks later. I use to work here then I could not get a call back for a new position even though I was very well qualified for 2 positions they posted in my area. My name was on the list. The reason for "not to rehire" was "contract completed". That is all it said. I am African American and I know my previous manager was a huge racist by his remarks to several people. So I got black balled and put on the list simply for "contract completed" reasons. This is a major lawsuit. Hard to believe this level of racism and tackiness is allowed here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And MaryJo (western recruiting mgr.) shared the list with the recruting team at inVentiv.
    So you will also be back balled over at Ventiv, too. This was told to me by a inVentiv recruiter. She and MaryJo had worked together as Ventiv recruiters.

I am sorry this happened to you.
    I hope you were able to secure a job with a good, professional company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a protected class and as such you will have a strong shot at getting vindication. I have also been told that this list is being used at major recruiting firms for biotech and healthcare sales which would black ball someone from the industry if it gets spread too far. I have a suigestion... If you scan the document in the computer into a program that can manipulate the file for changes, you can add the names of the managers that did this to you, then you could red distribute the list with their names on it. It's playing dirty, but that seems to be the only thing that gets through to these guys. Are there any dates listed? How old is this list I wonder. According to another post, it sounds as though it's about two years old. I wonder.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant suggestion... Not the typo version

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And redistribute not red distribute... Damn I phone keyboard.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work here anymore. Left last year. The recruiter that dealt with out of Florida told me on the phone that the "DM does want any black reps in his district" This company is begging to be sued.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to step up and speak to an attorney. If you do nothing, this will continue to happen to others. You're more powerful than you think.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may also want to think about an EEOC case: you have 300 days to file.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that I was on the "do not rehire" list for Inventiv. I NEVER worked for them. I'm starting to see that this might be the same list.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I believe that there is a shared list. Ventiv recruiter told me to expect an interview for the 5 YEAR Amgen contract. I did not get the interview or the job. I pressed her for a reason and she said something about The List that she got from Publicis.
    So, YES it really is affecting people's lives.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can the list be entitled "Do Not Rehire" when not only were you ever an employee, but you NEVER applied for a position with the company in the first place. I let the manager know that informed me of this that this was not legal. They acted surprised. If any recruiter tells you that you are on this list, you should enlighten them to the fact that blacklisting is illegal. I've been an executive recruiter for MRI working the outside sales desk and I've seen and have heard a lot of things, but I never have heard of being blacklisted by a company that a representative has never even met formerly via a manager in the interview process or otherwise. LoL The only company that I've ever interviewed for that was contract was Publicis. This is just INSANE.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny. I was fast tracking for inventiv with interviews, and then it just stopped. No more phone calls. WTF? Please send me the list. Concernedemployee19067@gmail.com

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not believe InVentiv has such a list, each employee when leaving can ask if they are rehirable for another contract, the vast majority of the personnel are rehirable; even if you had an issue, most employees are able to be rehired-there is a difference between being on a do not hire list, and just not getting an interview because someone was selected that was more qualified

Publicis may have a list, and if they have a warranted reason why the person is not able to be rehired, that's their prerogative, but I have been on a bunch of InVentiv contracts, and I think this would be difficult to verify that InVentiv does not rehire former employees without a really solid reason

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, are you going to cut and paste this same response on every company's page? This is a PSS site, not Inventiv. Yes there is absolutely a "Do Not Rehire" list used here and that has zero to do with InVentiv. They are two separate unconnected companies. Are you able to comprehend that concept in your little pharma monkey brain? Moron.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No... Management can not have access to this list, but yes companies can have a list but it MUST be kept confidential and only with HR. Contract/1099 recruiters and field employees that do not work in HR specifically should NOT have access to the spreadsheet. If you guys are hearing from managers regarding this list, please contact Publicis HR immediately. There's should not be a free distribution of this list.

Thanks!