Soldass. YOUR LAB. FOR NOW.

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2014 at 9:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Epic meltdown. Get back on your meds.

Hope this helps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lightweight…you crack me up! Quest is an untrusting behemoth that operates by formula. It takes 3 levels of approval to make a decision. Six Sigma? A smoke and mirrors time eating and service destroying game of cutting costs. The customer does not wait while you execute the formula. No wonder even LabCorp eats your lunch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you taking a break from? Your pretend life on Café Pharma? Did you bring your imaginary team of superstars with you?

Putz.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like we did not trust you and for good reason. Do they trust you to work the cash register now that you have moved on to Burger King?

Enjoy your new career Whopper Boy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great comeback! Avoid the point with diversionary BS. Wake up and get back to cleaning floors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You had no point to avoid. You are just a rank and file complainer that wants trust and respect that you are incapable of earning. That is why you have been discharged from our great new organization.

You think Labcorp eats our lunch? Even Labcrap wouldn't have you.

We all eat your lunch Whopper Boy. Hold the pickle hold the lettuce. Own your pathetic performance, son.

Can you keep that straight junior?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Junior? I am your senior in every respect. I have had a very successful career and have retired from the race to the bottom the lab industry has become. Is Quest successful? Yes…despite themselves. They will continue to struggle financially until they can understand the new healthcare economy and patient care. If the patient could choose they would not choose Quest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem is the Patient will never be able to choose again. All about the contracts going forward.

Independent physicians are going away. They will be gone in 2-3 years...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy little guy. Just get your 25 cents and move on.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're arguing with a fraud. He's never been in this industry and posting for profit. Hope that helps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy Tin Foil Hat. Careful what you post. The others are watching you.

Hope this helps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at you, superstar! Your posting productivity warms my heart. Cha-Ching!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

0.25 per post is still more than what your wife makes per table dance.