Fuck Novartis!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly what happened in the MSBU. Novartis transferred "yes men" managers over from other BU's and look what happened. A complete disaster in the leadership structure which has led to a alarming small market share. 3 years later and still no changes and no hope for Gilenya

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is right on. Any of us left are those who never bucked the system. Kiss up, never challenge, lie through your ass, and you will remain with the company. Any of my friends who actually tried to offer ideas are gone, any that did not kiss ass are gone. We are a company of spineless yes men, and I am damn glad I am old so I will retire

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice to hear Novartis is still a shit place to collect a paycheck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other than running a business into the ground, the execs at Novartis don't know how to run a business or do science. They would rather buy a company that already has done product development, strip out the patents, claim glory for the products, lay off the staff, and sell off what's left. Novartis does not develop products or have a pipeline of their own. Look at Vaccines.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said it Brother! Worst big pharma company that I've every seen. Completely driven by the folks in Basal without any regards to US customers. Novartis makes historically worse companies look great from a leadership, policy, and just getting things done perspective.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets just say, if you have never designed a phase3/4 program, then what he hell are you doing at that level! At least ask someone for some guidance insted of offering your expertise with the pre-amble, " IN MY OPINION......".

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NVS screws everything including itself. What a messed up company!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst employer ever.