PCLS

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many Solstas reps have joined PCLS? I hear more to go very soon! What about non-Solicitation?

Can they fly under the Solstas/Quest Radar and go after business they just left?

What about the Non-Compete!

M.M. you disappoint me!!!!!

Right under C.C.'s & J.S.'s nose too!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, brother...

Keep buying into the "clueless manager" sitcom stereotype...nothing goes on in this office that we don't know about, junior. You're all pawns on our chessboard.

It's about time you people got to work unless you need me to start handing out some written warnings.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is M.M?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is in Legal! Sends out all those nice letters to former reps!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's leaving and guess where he's going....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two more HEAVY HITTERS will be jumping ship and coming on over the Physician's Choice after the sales trip next week.

Mark it down!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of deal are they offering? Don't worry about non competes. Play it smart. There's a lot of blood and urine out there!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$75k base
    Car allowance
    Full benefits
    Monthly commission payout
    Commission for the life of the account
    First year total comp $150k-$200k expected for a closer

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice gig! Where are they out of? What states do they cover? How's their insurance list?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will the last Solstas rep out the door for PCLS please turn out the lights?

** fully expect this post to deleted by the mods just like every other Solstas post in the past week. The free speech nazis are out in full force at Soldquest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone going to PCLS is going to get screwed. Don't be fooled...they have the screw you deal written all over this place.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be fooled. PCLS has borrowed a LOT of money to hire reps all around the Country. Here comes the Solstas train and will soon have the same end result!

This is a short term gig! You heard it here first! Inside info.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can make 3x then working at quest....who cares if it's a short term deal....work there for 2-3 years then move to the next one.....save your money and retire early. People with no balls don't see that. They'd rather suffer year after year making $100-$120k........silly

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get what you are saying. The problem is it will not be 2 or 3 years. This lab is going on the auction block 2015!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. Good friends with upper management and they are just blowing up the Salesforce just like Solstas did the last year and flip it.

Period

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It'll be interesting to see if JM calls CE on the carpet. It's a little funny that CE was trying to keep this hush-hush and at the same time telling a multitude of people he was going to do it and thinking everyone would keep it confidential.

Maybe if he hadn't been a braggart for the past two years about how much money he was making then people would have cared more about him. Then again, this is Solstas - the back-stabbing capital of the industry!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard one of our reps they hired into management did not meet any of the qualifications. All they had was a Phlebotomy certificate.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LM-- less time on this site, more time in the field please.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Saturday. Everyone is closed except for a few walk in clinics. Plus, I am lonely. No one wants to talk to me anymore. This site is all I have for companionship. Thanks for checking in.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is very accurate. Don't believe anything you are told. What other lab has 1099's that you have to compete with for the same accounts? If you are unemployed, maybe. If you have a job, no. Turnover is sky high especially on the east coast.