VetJet SARCOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Merial' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2008 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Butler rep here. Just posted this on our site. Need some help.......................3 sarcomas with VetJet this week. This has only been out a few years. Is this being used in Europe? I would like to see data on the thing. I had one doctor that showed me pictures of a cat with what looked like a cut from the injection. I think he had it at an angle or something while he was holding the cat. It tore the skin!! I am having real problems keeping this in accounts. They want to switch to an injectable because it is less complicated and risky. Anyone else had this happen? I mean a big freaking cut!!!! It was ugly and the doc was not happy. Are you guys sure this thing doesnt cause more tissue damage than a needle? I have had some doctors show me brusing and swelling. And these are not random situations but fairly common. Not good. Help.......................please

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you or the doctors called Merial's tech solutions? 1888-merial1 ?
    Talk to them and see what's up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be mistaken. Adjuvants cause sarcomas. Everybody knows this. There is no possible way the Merial vet jet or non-adjuvented leukemia vaccine caused these sarcomas. Just ask Alica Wolfe or Rich Ford. These "independent experts" will agree.

There is no way the vet jet can cause tissue damage. it's like a cute little puppy barely breathing it's sweet little puppy breath in your face. It's so quiet and gentle.

I am amazed at how some vets have bought into all Merial's marketing BS! There have been many many sarcomas reported with the vet jet, but you never hear anyone talk about it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what you get for supporting this crap. You've got other vaccine lines. Do the right thing and help that account switch to a better vaccine line.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah switch them and kill the cats

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just use the device on the tail. You can always cut it off later.

Or maybe the ear.

Pads of feet?

Eyeball.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tech here. We just confirmed a fibrosarcoma in clients cat that we vaccinated in the past with purevax feline vax. we have confirmed that there is a fibrosarcome present and are removing as soon as client puts up deposit. Should we really be telling clients that these new vax are sarcoma free?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. You should be telling them the odds of a fibrosarcoma are MUCH LESS than with an adjuvented vaccine. The non vet jet FELV looks like it will take off as well. this is the real hot button vaccination out there right now and this is a viable alternative to what is currently available.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I'm just waiting on the scientific info you apparently have that show this is absolutely Merials vaccine vs the one given 3 yrs ago. You have no idea and are simply showing how ignorant you are of the process of sarcomas and how little is understood about them. if you have different info wth science to back it up, please present or shut your ignoran mouth. You idiots are whats ruining this industry with your lying, distorting and insinuations. You should all be ashamed, but we all know you won't. you'd rather slingmud and play dirty pool than actually be good at wha you do. I know, you do the best you can with what you have, and that explains a lot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!! That about says it! You hit the nail on the head! What ever happened to honesty??? Why can't that be the priority??? AT the end of the day, your word is all you really have left!