How is the Hope and Change thing working?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2011 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you voted the way you did in November 2008?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better than the 10 years of tax giveaways to the millionaires and the false information wars. But hey, thanks for trying to roll back all the Clean Water Act stuff. Who wants clean water anyway?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tax giveaways were to everybody that paid taxes, not just millionaires. How do you classify the war in Libya your man is waging? False information? At least Bush went and got congressional approval

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with taxing millionaires is most of their income is from investments and taxed at 15% cap gains--they don't have paycheck income like the middle class. And even if we taxed them it still wouldn't be enough to pay our deficit spending right now. One of our problems is the 49% that don't pay any income taxes!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfectly happy with the way I voted. If the Republicans were still in the White House brutalizing working people we would be deep into the second Great Depression right now. There would be a lot of people with no food to eat.

I don't see any difference at all between the Republican Party and the Taliban - two sets of conservative extremists.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going great! Glad I voted President Obama 2012.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most people have short memories, little understnding of how the government (and media) really works and WAY over estimate the power of the President.

The OP is one of those people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope and Change is going well, have you missed some of the headlines?

-Bin Laden is dead
    -Troops in the Middle East will be scaled down dramatically
    -Don't Ask, Don't Tell has been repealed
    -There is no longer a ban on federally funded stem cell research
    -Progress towards Universal Healthcare has been made

I voted for Obama with the hope that some of these changes would be made, and he has not let me down. I can't wait to vote for him again next year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where will you work if single-payer gets implemented? Have you noticed how many Pfizer salespeople work in countries that have socialized medicine?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Osama has been dead for about 10 years. His body double was just killed, but he was immediately dumped into shark-infested waters before positive ID could be made.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I didn't even have to go to an Ivy League School!

But seriously, can anyone name one legitimate positive thing that OB has actually accomplished?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The National debt has grown by 50% in 2.5 years because of quick fixes like Cash for Clunkers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What other kind of answer can you expect from most of the people employed by this dirt bag of a company ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r

democrat or republican, the government they all spend money like they are in a strip club.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I seriously doubt it's an employee of pfizer. It's more likely an employee of the DNC or MoveOn tr--olling sites to push their propaganda stealthily.

As it gets closer to the election, you'll see so much commie shit on here, you'll think it's Obowmao himself posting.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going great! Can't wait to vote for President Obama in 2012. If our company is in trouble it's because we have overpaid, poor leadership at Pfizer. They want to keep increasing their paychecks while decreasing ours. They would be more than happy to replace us with a contract salesforce. The irony is that there are so many employees at Pfizer who still fall in lock-step with Pfizer "leadership". The only place they are leading this company to is mediocrity. They don't create anything of value but are more than happy to take more than their share of the profits.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unemployment over 9%...yes things are peachy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So add to that:

9.2% unemployment
    Spending more in 2 and half years than in 8 years of Bush (money we don't have and are borrowing from China)

Looming catastrophe of Obamacare and 30% + of businesses abandoning private health care and instead paying the per employee penalty thus throwing millions more into Medicaid.

And administration that has gone 2 years without a budget (which is unprecedented)

More oil from foreign countries than at any other time in our history with the highest gas prices in our history

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But don't criticize BO, because people might call you a racist. BTW, has BO encouraged less racism or more racism?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a racist.

Just ask his typical white grandmother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl22ZUVdz9A