Is it good to work here?

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Myriad a good company to work for? How's management? Salary, bonuses, health plan, car allowance...? are products selling? How's the Managed care coverage? any feedback would be appreciate it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you interviewed yet? If you have, then you most surely know what management is like. It's quite disappointing to say the least.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Myriad Genetics is the same as Myriad Pharmaceuticals? If not, are they related?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honest reply only, what is the culture like, and is this a good company to sell for. Are the managers good, fair or poor, and what king of money can you make?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two words: sucks anus

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, I thought it was a good place to be, but I understand this place may be a black hole

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they execute no compete

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they execute the reps

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The head hunter told me this was a great company, with great products, what's with all the negative posts. The money looks good to, just no car, but that is not a big deal because the pay for mileage.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would go with what the recruiter said and not the reps that work here because as we all know recruiters are always very honest. Fucking moron.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you be specific about the problems? I am interviewing for a position.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you, have not you read the posts?? What are you stupid??
    Why dont you make your own decision you moron

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid question! You make your own culture, moron. It goes like this, you like the company and the culture; good culture. You are a lsoer and dont work and complain; bad culture.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No car, thats a big problem.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Car??? THis is fucking bullshit!! How do you attack people with such a terrible plan for the reps

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you want to work for a company that witholds valuable information just to make a buck? They are keeping all of the BRCA data to themselves as leverage for when the BRCA test goes off patent. In the meantime it is hurting research and the general public. This is an unethical company to work for.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a car allowance in addition to the miles?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me how big pennsyvania territory is

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does your manager allow you to drop off cupcakes?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, are sprinkles OK?