Not a lot of women on the DCO list

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for Women in Leadership programs. Can you say glass ceiling in affect?
    So a bunch of men leading a bunch of women is what we will continue to have? Can't wait (i say sarcastically).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a lot of Asians/Hispanics/etc. either.

Time for some activism. The OP will lead the charge to break the glass ceiling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... oh please ... (i say sarcastically).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In effect.

Just saying.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry me a river, boo hoo! How about women's health div always hiring women. Have you looked at the field rosters lately? Females far outnumber men in all divisions and titles. HR is aware of this so don't be surprised who stays and who goes next week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BFD. So what? Maybe men are more appealing lap-dog. Maybe they are just flat out better. Instead of hiring someone because of the color of their skin or gender, why don't you just hire the best person-period.

Eat this sap-bucket

see you later ya feminazi

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in a hotel elevator with a Merck female director who just delivered a speech to us. She was rushing back to her room for a smoke. She was, in my book, quite unattractive, actually very manly, and full of unhappiness. Yeah, we need more of her kind to lead us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it really matter? We've lost about 70% of our people and you never-ending "it's unfair" losers can find nothing else to bitch about? How about the fact that there are so few white guys in the NBA? Can you try bitching about something far more obvious for a change? The female managers I've seen haven't been worth two shits over the last twenty years. With a penis, there's no way any one of them ever gets promoted.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No obvious LGBT either. Someone needs to look into this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it done by % of all designated parts of the population?
    This is why it needs to be about half women....
    Can't be disproportionate for any group...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the MVD leader's own townhall from a few months ago and you'll hear her complaining there is not enough women in upper management. This gives you an idea of how this company views women, especially those over 40. Hell, google the lawsuits by women against Merck. Oops, most of the are settled, so no record!
    As a father of girls, I tell them to look at a company's management ratio for women.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I watch?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 Asian, 1 Hispanic, 1 L, 1 G, 1 B, and 1 T. Or find one that fit all of the categories.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women have been the downfall of pharma, academia has written articles about it. Its a direct correlation here at merck as much as you don't want to hear it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like my women to cook, clean and look scrumptious in the bedroom!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes a lot of you bitches want to have the Chaz Bono surgery, as Rush would say!