What are some options when I lose my company car?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2014 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if it has an air bag? Or how it will do in the snow? At that price, it seems to be a good stop-gap car!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a Merck rep that lives in their company car after their wife kicked them out, and right before they take it away has said they will take a dump in the backseat.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bicycle

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A 'line' of 21,000+ for this POS. Too bad d-day is nearly upon us - no time to wait!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hitch Hike

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Riads limo driver to shuttle you around. As of late his driver sits in the car and reads the WS Journal. The butcher has been locked up in his office creating more cuts. Hospital is next, hold on in Oct.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about a corporate jet and a limo to get around?
    Budget airline and taxi?
    Public transit and walking?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get what you are going through. I have become emotionally attached to my Merck car and know I will tear up when they come pick it up. It's a tough to plan for too. If your Merck car is your only car, you don't want to make a decision on purchasing another too soon. What if you don't get let go? What if you get another pharma job really fast? Uugg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marty, get back in time with a Deloran. Gotta get back in time! Get back Marty!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe take this opportunity to learn to ride a motorcycle?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe get a boat and learn to sail?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say, get a job in a office somewhere and then buy a really nice car like an Audi