TODD NICHOLAS JUMPING SHIP

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else find this odd? He ruined the vaccine division and is leaving. Good luck at the biotech company. I bet they have no idea what us coming their way. Yikes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly don't you think he was smarter than most of the Merck Bots, seriously after years of the Merck stupidity I walked out and have not regretted it a day, it's the biggest GROUP THINK organization I have every been unfortunately associated with.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will he be in Cabo the 12to16th as planned?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He can take the DCO's (especially Tom Lyon) and the ZOSTAVAX marketing team with him too. Get rid of all the trash that brought this division down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke! This company is like an ATM to these tools.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for the Oz Principles of Accountability he wasted Merck money on to brainwash the sales force. He has demonstrated his own version called the Oz Principles of Irresponsibility! So glad he is gone. He was a total waste of time and money.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad he got indexed out of Merck. That's what you get for screwing the field out of zostavax bonuses for the last two years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least we can close the book on this selfish jerk and this thread. Todd means nothing here anymore. Thank God.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He doesn't even get through the first page- Tom Last Place Lyon is on his 14th page on one thread. Go Tommy go!!!