Playing the game

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to hit the road at 550am to get to my first office at 7am, meet with team members at 12pm for planning meeting, call my manager at 4pm to show I'm working hard, then finish the day strong by 545pm. Then give my manager a nice recap of success stories, team building, and show my commitment to making our district #1!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo. Finally someone who knows how to work in this industry. Nice recap of what a day should look like. In fact, we say in the biz "that's how you go from good to great!" Unfortunately though, I'm afraid to tell you that because of market conditions and a territory reorg consult from ZA Associates, your 4:00pm call with your manager won't be ad rosey as you think. In the meantime, go get em tiger.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are my hero!! Tomorrow and for the rest of my career I will be doing the same.
    Thank you for the inspiration and motivation to be great!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do none of that and am still ranked #1. Go figure?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I play the game baby...play to win!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That game is over. Any half wit knows that's just a lie plus these lies just piss off everyone else because now they have to lie. Nobody wants to be out performed by someone else's lie.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole definition of getting the job done has changed. This is not it unless you go back to 2002.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you wonder why there is no longer respect for pharma reps? And why there are cuts every year? Your post only confirms what everyone in NYHQ already believes: you don't work and are worthless.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? This playing the game applies to SEVERAL job fields! Have you ever worked outside of pharma? There is BS everywhere! There are few REAL genuine employees and many fake or whatever adjective you want to use.

Have you ever seen the "honest" posts on this site? Very few give it props while the rest a busy playing dumb games.

Trust me people play the game to get ahead because most times there are so many that are full of S*** that others have no choice.

Name your field, you still have to play to win!