SAD

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats sad is you are young and dumb and full of Venom, And instead of being worried about living a good life and being true are more concerned with the merck gravy train. I left merck on MY OWN TERMS. Started my own business and now have 24 team members that make my business work. I saved 1.2 million as a merck dead beat and turned it into a hugely successful business. I knew the merck job was a time filler at best. Life is awesome and I get physically ill thinking I was once a pill pusher. No sympathy for those that didn't plan!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG....you are a complete moron!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must be really dumb :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are being truthful, I say KUDOS to you. I cannot stand these lazy turds who get on here and spew their venom as they sit on their butts and look for the handout.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amway.

Don't be so holier than thou about feeling sick as a former pill pusher. You raked in the money to help you launch a second career. You were a deadbeat too. Your kind of venom is more subtle and refined by leaving such a post.

Signed,
    Another Merck retiree in similar if not better financial situation than you but see no need to step on people who are already down.