Agenda for Wednesday: Bar Hopping!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Bigg Willie Style, Jun 25, 2014 at 5:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I'm gonna hit the bars early this morning and bounce around to several ALL day today and do shots, play darts and pool.

I will drown my sorrows in alcohol.

Then very early Thursday before the call from my CTL, I will indulge in a bottle of champagne with eggs benedict and fresh fruit :)

Let's go out in style peeps!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you crash your company car while your at it, kill an innocent person drunk driving, and go to prison. Then you have a place to live rent free. Too bad you give up your severance because you will be fired for drunk driving. LOSER!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with you buddy. At 11 am sharp I plan to hit Spoco where I'll remain for the rest of the day. And no, I won't be driving dufus. Bring it on mutha. If I'm going out it will be done in style.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you know by now most people posting here are smart and just want to talk and write like normal people. Don't get freaked out and take it so seriously

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All in all, not a bad day. Still uncertain, but not a bad day at all. Thanks IC bars!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duuuuudeeee!! It's Jeff Spicoli!!

Awesome! :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I once asked a Dr. what he wants for lunch and he said " I want to eat sushi off a naked model's ass." Good thing my territory was close to NYC!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It'd be all good til she farts!