Christmas comes in early

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with AZ for about 9 months now. I came from another industry and this environment was totally foreign to me. To say the least, I have been struggling and thought nobody cared or was paying attention. I now am proud to be a part of this organization. My boss rode with me last week and at the end of the day we sat down for a debriefing. I really thought he wasn't concerned about me or my career but I was wrong. He had actually been thinking about me and came up with a plan to help guide me. He has outlined specific tasks and goals for me to obtain and even put times to achieve them by. I really like that he is holding me accountable and will be showing me more individual attention. Now we get to communicate more frequently by email and phone. I was thinking he didn't like me or care but now he is spending more time with me than anyone else on his team. In fact what he came up with to help me even said Performance Improvement Plan as the title or PIP for short as he nicknamed it. We went over the details and I'm excited to say the least. Now I have specific targets to achieve that, as he said, are meant to help me more systematically reach larger goals. He said that he was even holding himself accountable to my success so that is why the HR department was aware of his actions. He said he had failed me but with this tool, that would be a living document, we would get back on track.

I'm am so excited and happy to work for an organization like AZ that would put this type of ongoing training and development into their people.

Life is good again

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha IDIOT!! Posted this so many times he forgets what board he is on. Seriously this is like the 5th time this has been posted

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or maybe it was a funny posy hat they saw on AZ and reported it here?

Either way it's funny

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! There is now theme music in the background that builds with excitement.

The plan: deciding where to buy lunch for the staff? shooting for how many signatures a day? Recognizing non-pharma companies do not recognize pharma sales as sales and you will be stuck dropping samples.

Change the channel baby and drink a dose of reality!