NSM

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2013 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hook up yet in Orlando? I did...wow, I guess her husband must not give it to her enough...cause...well lets leave it at that :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to hear the hilton maids are being taken care of...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets see...are you married as well? Girlfriend?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is NSM?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahah duh....National Sales Meeting!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are both skunks...gross. Who cares about your promiscuity at a stupid NSM?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GREAT MEETING!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, whatever. The usual big pharma joke.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real estate is hot. Take the leap.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS! If true, what were her initials? I think you're a liar, prove me wrong. Your using a NSM to boost your low morale.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not telling her initials...wouldn't do that to her

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and then he woke up and realized it was the illegal alien maid with facial hair, what a Loser

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i bet this post is from some insecure loser husband trying to see if his wifed cheated on him and hopefully she did

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do think he cheated on HIS wife? Could have been HIS boyfiend back home.....don't assume anything with this crew!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stats 60 per cent of married men will cheat. 55 per cent of married women will cheat. To each his own.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shove the stat's Homer, there is 5% +/- for the others, that be whom we be talkin bout Willis!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not just enjoy being with your spouse? There must have been some spark that made you get married?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those stats are probably accurate for the morally bankrupt individuals who are employed as sales reps in the pharmaceutical industry. Stats are much lower for those of us who have integrity and work in positions that actually involve use of our brains.