FDA Approves Merck's New-Wave Cancer Drug

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Merck doesn't even know how to scale-up its PD-1 drug. Great prep on their part! Not!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck deserves to be the least admired. How does Ken live with himself?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's doing just fine with millions of dollars worth of stocks and laughing all the way to the bank.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the little titty babies are getting their panties in a wad about someone calling them what they are! If it is so damn bad at Merck leave and go anywhere bitches like you are appreciated...instead of moaning and crying on this worthless website either make it better or leave! You have a choice and everyone else on this website has no choice but to listen to your bitching and moaning and lack of appreciation of a 100K job! Do everyone a favor and let someone else have that job! Or just continue to cry, whine and bitch!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you are the consummate kiss ass. You are useless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes you think everyone who posts on this site is a Merck employee? The truth will set you free. Just wait.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot are not employees however many are the felonious and crooked that were filtered out of the company. Merck will be much better due to their terminations. We are not yet finished with additional cuts - many many more to come by years end.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Them? You are probably one of those ex-employees that got caught and is out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional if you think Merck's "scorched earth" policy of the last few years has made the company stronger. It is a matter of record that legions of ex-Merck folks have gone to smaller, nimbler competitors and are now cleaning Merck's clock. Sales, R&D, etc. You can only p!ss on and disenfranchise your workforce for so long, before it comes back to bite you. PD-1 is the eqivalent of a band-aid, as the company continues to hemorrhage and implode from its own toxic culture.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He definitely isn't on this board like the rest of us losers! I was cut from the company and can't find another job so I come here to post crap and make fun of those who are working.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncologists are already starting to use PD-1 off label. Merck was banking on that to happen and won't do a thing to prevent it. It's a "nod nod wink wink" culture now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And exactly how do you know that they were "felonious and crooked"? Oh, your CTL told you or, more likely, just planted that lie in one loud mouth's ear? Yup, that's a good source for the truth, isn't it? Dummmy. The felonious and crooked aren't the ones who were pushed out the door. They were the ones doing the pushing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're missing the point, doucebag. Merck owns the drug now and will make money on it while saving lives. So they bought it from Organon - who cares. Organon who? Aren't you happy that the drug works on such a deadly form of cancer or are you too selfish and stupid to care?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Merkie. Bitch and moan about the disaster deal for Merck perpetrated by SP. Then gloat and pat yourselves on the back for your brilliant drug discovery process and all of the great drugs you bring to market. I seem to be missing the point. Please spell it out for the stupid and shell fish.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're definitely missing the point. Who cares where it came from, when it's put patients into remission and lengthened their lifespan. I gather you've not read any of the the stories about the actual people in the clinical studies and their gratitude. You have a first-grade mentality (it's MY backpack and it's cooler than yours). Isn't it more fun when Merck sucks and they're about to go belly up? Kind of makes you want to kick yourself for leaving, doesn't it? What are you doing to help humanity tonight? Nothing? Yeah, that's what I thought.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your no scientist so don't start acting so altruistic and go get some signatures.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol....and "your" no braniac, are you? Speak English correctly, please!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please sir can I get your signature?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is the job....he needs to demonstrate to his manager that he is working to save lives!