Where is the Suvorexant launch meeting?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2014 at 9:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sea World in Orlando

:)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meeting is in ferguson Mo. See you soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Philly

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Good Nite Inn off the interstate in Waco, Texas.. They are requiring roommates as you will be asked to take turns observing your roomies sleep habits. No joke, part of certification process.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sleepy Hollow.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The neverland ranch.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Bela Sueno lunch will be in Chechnya. They have really cheap rooms thanks to the Russian invasion. And the kicker is all the vodka you can drink.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager told me it was in Afghanistan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cap d' Ange

google it & you will see photos of a nude beach in France!
    Gonna be a wild time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trailer Park in Kentucky. Bonfires and naked twister are the main activities.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is it, really. Might be in blizzard time the rate they are going...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopeless, Idaho.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting will be held and catered at ken fraizer's house. Did you not get the invite?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting will be a big fake smile launch, true to Merck form. They're disappointed at the FDA's dosing demands, as they know that it is what will kill this drug's marketability. No doc is going to recommend anything higher than the recommended dosing…and this drug is quite unimpressive at the recommended dose.

Of course, it doesn't kill people, so that's an improvement over most Merck products.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i could be wrong, but i dont remember EVER reading that the strength of this product was improved efficacy over existing therapies. i thought the whole premise was that this mechanism would likely result in fewer next-day side effects. and that hope has been dashed unless they are willing to pay for a head to head trial to try and prove it. chances of that? probably zero.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was last week, you missed it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean I slept through it?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just about everybody slept through it. After handing out samples to the attendees only three percent reported not being able to sleep through the marketing presentation were able to remember the launch event.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change of plans, launch meeting now to be held at Riads estate. Stay away from the kitchen, the butcher has plenty of knives! Partay!