Shire's sales force is full of the biggest, selfish reps I have ever seen

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2015 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen a company with so many people out for themselves. Whatever happened to doing what's right for the company? Trashing team mates to make themselves look better? If you were really as good as you think you are you wouldn't need to trash others, lie, steal or any of the other tactics you people have resorted to in order to get ahead. Shire needs to hire more team players and get rid of some of these selfish reps. I have met some good people here but I have met several bad apples.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a small handful of reps put down people to make themselves look better or brag about how great they are to anyone who will listen. You can count those people on one hand. It's far from the entire sales force. Stop being melodramatic.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and I suppose FO, PS, and KK are doing "whats right for the company?" It starts at the top and Shire was never like this before. You are now seeing exactly the type of culture that these assholes created. You reap what you sow fuckers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the "look at me" or "I am so special" reps? They are the ones that take over a conference call with success stories or say the same stuff as if it was an original idea. They love to hear themselves talk, call the RD/ZD several times a day to make sure they are not forgotten, and are closed off to any feedback that differs from theirs. Claim to have superb relationships everywhere and to have overcome the biggest challenges. Oh, but just so happen to be in a really good territory, with very good coverage that has done well with or without the rep. Just smile, nod and roll your eyes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a company where goal attainment has nothing to do with increasing market share and getting promotions/awards has nothing to do with growing your business more than the market than all kinds of behavior is encouraged.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting promotions/Awards, CE's, etc has nothing to do with your sales performance here at Shire. It has everything to do with being selfish, tooting your own horn, stepping on others and kissing ass. You want to change it? Look to management that encourages this behavior.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh poor you. Grow up, wise up, you stupid little twit. What are you, twelve yrs old looking for the yellow brick road to Oz? Remember, he was a fraud!?
    Want to survive in this cutthroat world? Look out for yourself because no one will be looking out for you except possibly your mama.
    This fish stinks from the head down. That's the culture here, as well as most places of employment. It's survival of the fittest. Perception is reality.
    Is it right......No. Do I like it......No. But I've learned to survive in this cesspool of assholes, I need to feed my family and will do whatever it takes. You probably can't understand that.
    You won't last long in this business.....or any other with your mary poppins, goody two shoes, idealistic naïveté.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're blind....or just plain stupid.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just know that the strategy may work with your RD/ZD while they are in front of you but even they roll their eyes at your behind your back. You are fooling no one.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why this company remains third rate. A bunch of losers, being led by bigger losers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes I am....... 25 miserable years. Do you really think it's very hard to fool these idiots?
    He'll they are doing the same.

So, bite me.