My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's Lucky I don't tag his lame ass threads on here

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best part of that retarded Moron ran down his mothers Leg The guys a poster child for Abortion

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is that you have plenty of time on your hands, no friends, no family, no life !
    You pour your heart and soul out on cp looking for sympathy on several boards I would suggest
    you seek professional help We laugh at you on here !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough of the debby downer stuff- 15's like to keep it light-

Enjoy your life, and feed from the Murck trough.

Long live the 15's

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The irony escapes you. Here is someone that poured themselves into their professional life only to end up a "15 " at a washed up downtrodden, also ran Pharma company like Merck. It's laughable except for the fact that it's at the same time tragic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every member of The Triad, you observe the lothesom debris that threatens your livelihood and family. Seek them all out, report them and see them to the breadline. You owe them zero watch your own back.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a broken record of insanity and dysfunction. Give it up loser. You are not leading anything but the voices in your head.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will have a drink and then play another round of golf. Check ipad for messages, etc. and get the repetitive busywork out of the way. May go in for a few tomorrow; Friday is my "do whatever I want day." So that's it; another week, $, life is good.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I turner a lothsome miserable overlay last week. Management reacted swiftly and she was terminated. One more out of California!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highly doubtful.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF- are you on some psych meds or what.?

Learn to spell, or are you a chinese national troll.?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think after the last few weeks that I may have to change my 15x15 campaign to the 2x4 campaign. I havent really worked a Friday for a long, long time and I haven't worked 15 hours a week for a while either. It's actually more like 2 hours a day, four days a week - hence the 2x4.

Either way the charade will continue for as long as it can. After all Merck is paying me over $10K/month plus bonus, several hundred in "expenses" per month plus the car. This is by FAR the easiest money making gig I've ever seen. I love sticking it to "Mother"

Regards,

The 2x4 Guy
    AKA the 15x15 Guy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's awesome! Keep living the dream!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gotta love hitting old Murck over the head with a 2x4.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an inspiration to any of us that still have a brain. Your brain generally starts to erode after a few years of this sh!t. Only a little honest introspection prevents that from happening.

FU MERCK

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have not seen or experienced what is still to occur.
    July finishes the total conversion to CSAs, all of you will be gone and no prior Merck rep will be considered for the new group.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is the 15 got deep sixed. A reward very well deserved.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I don't think so.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, still here doing my thing. It's a beautiful morning, chilly but sunny out, we have a tee time in 90 minutes. Gonna play at least 18 and watch the Masters with my crew. Have a great weekend everyone, you all know mine already started, Fore.....

Regards,

The 2x4 Guy
    AKA the 15x15 Guy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks to be you -

What a sad little man you are-

Can't even imagine what a lonely life you lead-

Go to your grave friendless,and afraid......