Tell me about KK?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's too bad Shire has become such a despotic company that there is nowhere to talk except CP. HR and management are in cahoots. If KK is such a rock star, let's take a poll of the sales force and see what we think!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!!!! How about another Shire@work survey on employee engagement? Problem is, they already know what the result will be and they quite frankly, don't give a shit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It's the bully who's insecure!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Go back?” New Shire thought. “No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!”

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and then they said, "Go fuck yourself"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a little self-centered gutter punk and all you want to do is diss everybody. Therefore, to help you turn your life around please learn the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love to pray that you drop dead and forgive me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species. Try living a positive and productive life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell it to tbe biggest, most negative bully in all of pharm - our "leader" kobe. She likes to be on the top of lists, well here's two, worst leader and most vilafied.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who replaced jb as sales leaderships sidekick

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Old Shire Reps: Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JB, what now? Guess they didn't take care of you after all?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too Funny & True!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So any chance the incompetent VP Boy Toy for the CEO is moved out yet?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is doing jb's job now

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever it is forgot to attach the walmart locations to the walmart location update. oops!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is JB hiding at these days? What happened? Guess you're weren't part of the club after all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it KK? She feels she does everything else.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep hitting that bong, buddy.