Patagonia jacket

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2015 at 1:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anybody received it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I did. But that was back when when Shire actually did nice things for their reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Yet, could have used it this winter, but should get some use next year when I am out on the street.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of like our retention bonus/multiplier bonus. You have to be here 6 months after you earned it to actually receive it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of like our retention bonus/multiplier bonus. You have to be here 6 months after you earned it to actually receive it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a perk from my manager, we all got free pedicures to make sure our feet look good in the Shire!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone think our jackets would come during the winter when our SHIRE champagne flutes came after New Years and our Christmas cards came at the end of February! See the pattern!?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great point. This type of activity seems to validate the level of incompetence that is now Shire.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And our multiplier bonus from Q4 2014 is coming in the Summer of 2015.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true^^^

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the jacket was our bonus.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posts 7, 9, and 11 win the internet!

13. All I got was a pouch of Longbottom Leaf.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, where is my jacket. There is only 18 hours left on my Ebay auction and I have 23 bids already placed for it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know where our jackets are but I bet there is a spreadsheet somewhere with the answer

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you asked your Jacket Point person?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great idea. Except the point person will not have any answers. Just like every other committee of point people. A group of names with no purpose. Not even a few time wasting conference calls.
    PointLESS Person

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic! LMFAO. Don't give that 'tard KK any ideas.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Pig are the "TARD" - - - KK is trying to change our sexist sales culture and lead us to greater success. It is pigs like you that bring everyone down. I hope HR tracks down your eMail account!!!