Thank you Asacol reps!!!

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2007 at 3:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you so much for telling my docs all about Lialda, it's amazing to walk into a customers office and they already have heard about my product. After showing them our clinical studies and pointing out the serious flaws from ASCEND II (the biggest being that a 800mg Asacol doesn't exist!!!), I have had more switch and new patient opportunities than I could have imagined!! What a bunch of clowns you are, keep up the good work, I'll thank you come bonus time!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep,

Thanks fools. You keep Lialda at the top of their minds for us. It makes my job easy. I handle their objections and then I close on an action item. That item being the switches. You see no one wants to be using windows 1992 when they can upgrade to 2007. You had your run, know shut your mouths. You are making my job too easy.

Dummy don't you know how to sell without bashing another product. The doctors have no reason to stay in the P&G camp.

You no bonuse getting, might get a raise every year clown.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep collecting your $2000 bonus checks yearly while my profit sharing is closing in on $2 mil. We'll see who's laughing at the early retirement line. Thks. By the way give us a call when you decide to jump to your next company....we'll be sure not to lsten.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. Big, first of all my bonus checks haven't been $2000 EVER!!! I think you've got your bi-weekly paycheck listed above. 2nd, if your profit sharing is nearing $2mil, why are you still working? The interest from a regular savings account alone should be enough to support your "lavish" P&G lifestyle for at least 30 years. Same old big pharma crap story, don't leave you'll miss out on the golden egg in 30 years, you'll just be bored to death until you get there!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am happy to help you out. If we are making your job easy why shut up now. If a doc told you he will switch randomly i have a bridge for you. What about spinning your se and ae? what would that mean.

You will get some like colazal did and that will be good.

By the way do you have guts enough to say who you are or what area you are?

love the fact that you post here. usually that is a good sign for us. don't worry about who gets paid mo or who's progit sharing wins out. you should worry that pg doesn't buy shire and decided all the new gi reps don't have enough tim and let you go.

happy selling

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I just spent $500 for a month's worth of Lialda yesterday and was searching for discounts and I come across this crap. A bunch of assholes posting anonymously bragging about how much money they are making on patients struggling with a very expensive disease. Asacol and all the treatments for this disease are way too expensive too, now I know why. Fuck off, I hope you all get cancer or something so you can see how the other half lives. Fucking jerks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice, P&G reps impersonating patients. Almost as believable as when they try and impersonate sales reps. Suckers, your market share is down almost 30% in my territory since launch, guess we've gotten just a little bit more than Colazal did huh?

Now get out there and put in another 27 years before that chute will open.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're wasting your time in a pissing contest with shire reps. who cares? shire is like a deli, a corner store compared to P&G, closing on $70 billion in sales, and several divisions to apply to if you feel the pharma division is shutting down. think: even if shire gets all of the 5 ASA business, and they are not, that's not even a billion! let these idiots have their day in the sun - it will be very short lived. what does shire have? any pipeline or prospects in the works? none...you guys on this board are all immature idiots, both shire and PGP. shire is a fucking single-product dog company - why even bother? the reps are all tickled pink that you even respond

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would personally like to thank the P&G reps in my territory. I have a 60 yr old woman going into my offices dressed like a teacher and screaming at my docs for writing Lialda. It is hilarious!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asacol is 16 years old and still has over a 50 share in the nation. Lialda you can have the 5ASA market now if you want. We have taken all we need from it and in a few years it will be all biologics.

P&G paid $50,000 for Asacol in 1996 and last year alone it had sales of $500 million.

P&G was offered rights to Lialda when it was in final stages but we passed because we knew the ASA market only had about 5 years left in it before it became old news and we knew it would take 3 of those years before we started turning a profit.

P&G pharma is done mid-2009 so at this point who really cares about Asacol 800. It will be out by Fall 2009 but generic 400mg will be right around the corner. I just hope P&G gives up on the 800 and lets it go generic as well so patients can get some in expensive quality generic sulfa free ASA

WHAT im trying to say is WHO CARES!!!

14. Lialda, like the proverbial dog, will have its day. Asacol will soon enough go genric. Then it really gets funny. Think about it. Asacol is already cheaper than Lialda. When Watson, Teva, Barr, etc. start selling generic Asacol at an even lower price---managed care will be on it like stink on shit. Ha Ha Ha to Lialda reps!!! The other dirty little secret that even Lichtenstein has told one of my GEs is that Lialda holding any patient in remission with disease state higher than mild is like playing craps at Vegas. The odds over time are not in Lialda's favor. When that Japanese product thats going through phase III clinicals here in US now hits the FDA, whoa, that'll hurt Lialda too. But mostly its just this-- the economy will hurt Lialda b/c generic Asacol & sulfa will take so much of their market share. Shit, Lialda is a one-shot deal-- 2.4g/d & 4.8g/d get exact same results--no dose titration here, baby. Managed care will look you over and realize qd ain't shit when it costs that much for just one dosage form. Too bad, so sad.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do you see Asacol going generic?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My questions is - Why is it still being prescribed to patients if it causes cancer? Never mind that it costs me about $600.00 a month to use!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother and may god bless you!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest