Commission shared?

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2014 at 4:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just joined Zimmer after being with Biomet and I'm running a non-compete out. My team does about 5mil and only our senior rep gets commission...he's told his team he can't share this or the bonus that the team received. I find this ridiculous and honestly I think it's extremely lowering moral for my team. Besides that I have no idea what my future will be since the team leader/senior sales rep seems so greedy. Is this typical of Zimmer or just the rep?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

next time do your homework first

quit bitching and go sell something balls for sale second floor at macys

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, the senior rep has been in the territory for many years. He most likely took it from 0 to 2 million then he started to build his team. You took the job at the agreed upon pay rate. It is his show to set up pay rates. Ask him to pay you some commission on new business

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what have you done in your new role to deserve a commission? Have you brought any Biomet biz over? My God another new gen who thinks everything should be given to him! sell some trauma at 2 am like your senior rep did to deserve to be the senior rep. I agree with previous posts get comm on new biz ( which I doubt you will get) and quit whining and grow a pair!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha!

Been there done that! I have sold trauma at 2am and this isn't about comission for myself for not selling and just supporting. This is more about finding out if this is across the board for direct zimmer reps. My team complains all the time and after this NC is up I was promised a sales position to switch business...on the trauma products I sold for Biomet, but that's not going to matter due to the buyout. I can care less if I get comission now....do I feel for my team mates who have built his business and get shit on...absolutely!!!

Maybe read a post before replying or is that how you sell...don't pay any fucking attention and push something that nobody cares about. Good for you though, I have a golden sticker for you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound very unintelligent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is your answer:
    Yes.
    This is largely what you can expect from a Zimmer comissioned rep, direct or otherwise.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stand when you pee! your still whining bitch

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is stupid/suspect post trying to cause trouble (probably competitive rep scared of the merger)
    Every rep, who is competent knows his/her "worth" and all companies take that in respect.