Job with PDI for P&G contract

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2009 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,
    I have been offered a dedicated sales position with PDI for the contract with P&G. After reading the boards relating to what a horrible company PDI is and the current economic status, I am wondering if I am getting on a sinking ship. Any help or advice on accepting/declining would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accept the offer. You will be better than most of PGP's pharma reps. If you are a minority, all the better. You will eventually be hired by P&G and promoted quickly. We love our minorities here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhh... The P&G Titanic! If you're just looking for a paycheck due to the crappy economy, are single with no children, then yeah buy your ticket and enjoy the cruise until the sell of the division.

However, this is the only place I've worked for where everyone is standing on the rails bailing more water on the ship instead of bailing water off. If you like peace and respect in your life, then I would choose a different cruise line because the trip will be short and you'll be treated like the non potable water they remove from the ship when the trip is over. Most of the managers, with the exception of maybe 2-3 do not know their ass from a hole in the ground. Read all post you can and Google P&G for the many articles online regarding the sell of this division and the lack of decent leadership. You are just a warm body for the time being to them that's why you're not getting an offer from P&G and getting one from PDI. However, if you NEED the paycheck, jump in but the water smells.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, PGP treats their contracted sales people better than most other contracts do.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDI nightmare

I have never in my life worked for a more incompetent, unprofessional group of people. It is actually crazy how unprofessional and incompetent and abusive they are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: PDI nightmare

P&G or PDI ?