How many will leave?

Discussion in 'Human Genome Sciences' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets predict how many of us will leave in 1Q of 2012...I predict 7-10 reps will leave for other opportunities very soon. I know I am leaving...Merry Christmas.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you off to?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please take some GlaxoSmithFine reps with you? Then perhaps we can get back to selling this drug instead of going through the motions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps Scott doesn’t share the ImpactRx data with the sales force but rheumatologists rate GSK superior to HGS in all performance criteria including asking for the business and more likely to use Benlysta post detail. Truth hurts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK reps are not leaving at least not the legacy GSK folks. I can see almost all the Biologic folks that came over leaving for REAL SALES POSITIONS. Half are GSK legacy and the other are from the outside. This will be very interesting to follow in 1Q 2012. Patient first simply does not translate to this market. Just wait to we have a real competitor. We are just not motivating the field properly...rather unmotivated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess at least 100 for starters....more to come.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well 6 will have resigned in last 14 days. Could be a turbulent 2012 so hold on tight

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6? From where? I must be in the dark I have not heard anything. Other than if sales don't skyrocket in Q1&Q2 this will be 100% sold by GSK and we are all done but clinical folks. So glad I came here. My old company is restructuring, hope to go back there. So done with S.H. and the games.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 in N.E. + the DM. J.O. in S. Carolina, E.R. the Nurse, 2 in MI.....shall i continue?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the sizzle has begun to fizzle. Patients are no longer "killing themselves" to get this drug. I would have been an RBD at my old company buy now. Check please

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope not many. Ride it out. You have no idea what will happen. Too early to tell

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me. I'm very happy to ride this one out. We'll see what happens. Maybe someone else will jump in the game. Mqny need products in their pipeline.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every last employee in the home office will be gone, and quickly, once GSK takes over.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone thinking they will still have a job one year from today is a dreamer. Be careful about where you follow your manager to. For most of us, that is how we got screwed up here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is HGS hiring and if so where? Thank you for honest answers

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the threads here. Investor capital is gone as is confidence that this company will ever be profitable. If you have an opportunity, which I doubt, it would be comparable to temp employment. it is just a case of bad timing. If this company launches 4 years earlier everything is great. The economy and shaky investors killed us. I expected a longer ride then this. I don't want to work for GSK.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What now? Do we try to stay on in Pharma land? I haven't slept for weeks. This doesn't make me want to sell my as off.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You morons won't have any decent jobs to find...how do those big options look now? WAAAAAAY underwater! You made your money grab, now live with it GSKers...if they even keep you. And you better pray they do 'cause there is nothing out there for you. Bye bye....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta love the haters. Funny thing is that there is actually quite a few high paying things out there. At least 3-4 about to buildout and launch new products. This should be an easy transition.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

? Where?