Dave Albert- thoughts?

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering a position with Hospira in Dave Albert's region. If you have any insights you are willing to share, I would like to get a feel for his character, leadership strengths, if/how he motivates his team. Is he a good person to work for who looks out for his people? An honest appraisal with some supporting facts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, in advance!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Character? Leadership strength? Good, Honest person?.............HOSPIRA?????

I think you have the wrong company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for taking the time to respond. If you would like to add any supporting evidence to lend substance to your reply, I am all ears. Otherwise, "this place sucks" does me no good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your having trouble seeing through the smoke screen this company has put up, then your the type person they are looking for.

(If you need further help just spend some time reading this board) Forget about who the RM is. Worry about the culture this senior management team has created.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be more concerned with your DM; RM's are insignificant.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And he is the most insignificant.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not worth commenting truthfully as the responses get deleted as DA has stopped them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a rep in Dave's region, I haven't ineracted with him all that much but when I have it has always been positive. If you are interviewing for a rep position, the DM will be far more important.

Rather than asking here, see if you can have a conversation with a current rep in the Eastern Region. I think you'll get far better information.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave is fair, as honest as he's allowed to be, and does care about his people.
    The troubling part is his firing people for personal vs.business reasons.

Other than that, you"ll see him at meetings and that's it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You hit it right on the head.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doucher, nerd, weasel

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain to my HOW someone who fires people for personal reasons can be fair and honest. Your post is an oxymoron

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get the logic. He can still be fair and honest and fire people for personal reasons; where is that illogical? Fairness and honesty is not the same as ethical and/or professional.

Correction: YOU are the oxymoron minus the oxy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phoney/Fake, lazy, bs'er, and unqualified.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fair, honest.....you're still fired.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Dave Albert???

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A funny looking guy who shows up at meetings, tells us how lucky he is to work with such a great group of people, sheds a fake tear and disappears.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ass-Clown.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is "The Man" that keeps GNL moving forward with his expertise, caring, and leadership.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, Dave. We all have your number.....00.