Challenger

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any opinions on Challenger?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waste of everyone's time...except the guys who sold this worthless concept to our executive team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I threw the worthless book away once I read the first couple of chapters. Whole premise, aske better questions and challenge the customer to act. Wow, fuckin ground breaking! The presenters at the NSM were freakin reject idiots as well!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, pretty worthless. I am pretty open minded about trying new concepts, but this is a waste of time and money. Nothing but busy work to make it look like training is doing something. I didn't talk to one person who bought in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many Reps have already had a manager push a customer to the brink? What was the customers reaction?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can try all you want, but it is very difficult to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. This company is a sow's ear.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never increased business by making a customer feel uncomfortable. Target the right people, stick to the message. This is not complicated.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty worthless

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What really is amazing is that companies continue to pay big money to consultants who come up with worthless crap like Challenger. Hey, it must be great, it came from a highly paid consultant!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are just try to cover the waste of money

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers r weak. They do what they r told no matter how dumb it is.