Any news?

Discussion in 'Braeburn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone interviewing and if so any word on next round or offers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am going to an interview with PDI on tuesday- anyone interviewing with Braeburn? Have they named the 4 DM's yet? if so any word on what pharma company they came from?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who goes into that PDI contract will have to have addiction medicine experience, like a displaced Reckitt rep or someone who worked for Alkermes with Vivitrol. If you don't know addiction medicine, you can't just walk in and try to sell them. All of the addiction practitioners, whether addiction medicine or addiction psychiatrists, know each other and they communicate a lot. One bad detail will get around quick. One bad detail and you'll lose all credibility. It's not an area where you can wing it, because the prescribers will nail you on the spot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL "one bad detail....." BS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone out there have an interview on Friday? have they told anyone when training is? How long home study would be? how long training would be?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about one bad J code you twit!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buehler?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got a call from PDI about this position. Any word on what the base pay is? Company car? Vacation? Seems my PDI rep did not know many of the questions I was asking. Serious answers would be great!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

base 80s. car allowance. i don't know how your PDI recruiter didn't have the answers to these questions...it seems like those are the ONLY answers they have!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No company car for these gigantic territories?? Are you kidding? Is this some low rent operation?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still can't find the shift key?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not heard yet but the guy I talked to, I wouldn't want to work for him. that rich guy is a total zero full of himself

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not approved by FDA

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probuphine was not approved yesterday. The FDA is looking for a more comprehensive clinical study. it could take another 6-12 months for approval.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old news.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading all of the investment boards, it looks like Braeburn or Titan will have to ante up some bucks and a lot of time for the data FDA wants.

I'm sure to the FDA advisory committee it sure sounded like a good idea, but when you dig into the data the product didn't do that well in clinical trials. Even if it is approved, it will be a dog.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another idiot. Probuphine is the same active drug as buprenorphine. The drug works, the question pertained to what would be an adequate dose. You really read "all" of the boards?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't read the investor boards, did you, moron? Titan has about $13 million in cash, and Braeburn has to make the decision whether to fund the additional trials or not. The clinical trial results did not establish an equivalent dose for Suboxone/Subutex and the daily dose of buprenorphine received may serve as an agonist but not an antagonist. You don't know much about the drug, halfwit. FDA's concerns were also with the required REMS program. The surgical procedure to remove or insert the rods was also questioned for possible adverse events just like those seen with Norplant while it was still on the market.

And yes, I did read ALL of the available boards. Most of them were duplicates, so if you read even the first ten entries on Google, you would know that.

Next time try actually doing some background research before you shoot off your ignorant mouth. Either this product is dead in the water or it will take more time and money than Braeburn or Titan might be willing to spend.