pulmo

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed some Pulmonary jobs opened up. Whats up with this division? Is it worth going into? I have read pretty bad reviews on it through this site, but wanted updated information. I am specifically curious about their sales positions

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is a reason there are a lot of open sales positions and they are desperately trying to fill with anybody.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do not get your 12 new patient every year...you are gone!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are so many openings because 75% of the company will not hit goal. Then one year after they will fire you and try and find someone else. The division is terrible.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't care. I like to see them hit the streets and try to get a few themselves. Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The place is and always has been the worst ever place to be. I think they have the final people to take it to its demise. Several great reps, worst moral in history.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The management here has driven this division into the ground. Terrible moral. Great job boys!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micromanagement, Daily Call Reports, Cheerleading, Little Pay, Finding a Needle in a Dog Poop Haystack, Lunch Deliveries, Boring Product, Feeling Worthless..............No Thanks!

I find myself coming to the Bio Therapy board of Baxter every once in a blue moon when I am having a tough day at my job. My worst day with my company is equivalent to the very best day I suffered at this gig.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

having trouble with your pulmonary CI project too? why so interested in our SF? aren't you supposed to uphold certain ethical guidelines from your own industry and be upfront with your CI identity when conducting interviews?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Another outstanding decision Wonderboy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's tired of working in this dysfunctional division? Looks like they even hire anything off the street.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there something specific you are referring to? Or do you just enjoy making broad and general statements?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I specifically hated every miserable minute at this job. Good enough for ya?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hands down, the worst job I have ever had. Moral has sunk lower than the titanic. The sales leadership is horrid. Treat their reps like 2nd class citizens. 4dx..... Enough said

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every sales group has to do 4dx. Pulmonary is total shit though.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the blind leading the blind in management. Why don't you just hire college grads with NO experience. Apparently experience is not something this division values. What a joke.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POA time! Hooray

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is that going? Anything interesting?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does Baxter sell their pulm products wholesale?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Jeff Fierro a manager in the pulm division?