Again.....New Brisdelle Messaging

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, as I'm sure we can all tell the co is trying to save money and that's why they are doing separate meetings....5. It's cheaper to have reps/managers drive and then just fly upper management around. Upper management feels the heat so badly that they are pushing a sense of urgency like no other. You can feel the extreme panic in how they present the material, and the new visual that is repackaged perfect combination bullshit.

The company thought B would be a home run, considering there are no non-hormonals. But, they didn’t realize that this market is very small and dr’s weren’t as interested. Now they can’t get many individual docs to prescribe more than 2-5 rx’s a month. So the next NEW plan haha is to get these patients right off the bat. It’s funny how at these poa’s everything sounds like they have it all figured out and the new messaging is going to change things….then when you get back in the field nothing has changed because it’s not the messaging that’s the issue, it’s the fact knowone likes the product. But, we gotta thank them for massaging our ego’s by saying the great things we’ve done before digging into the fact that we need to do more.

As well, everyone has talked about how much money the co has. Sorry to say but $200 million in the bank is chump change in this industry and for most companies. They’ve put all of there resources into brisdelle so if they flop with this where can they go next….they are fucked.

P.S After spending millions of dollars I bet it would’ve been a good idea to have an exact patient in mind where you could win. Now you’re grasping for a patient type. Remember when you said we want a broad close don’t pigeon yourself to one patient type? Lol now you truly are going for only one patient type. ;=)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be curious to see which executives have their job on the line if BD doesn't start producing TRxs. Remember Noven has to answer to Hisamitsu these days. Heads should soon start to roll.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a troll you are! Keep telling yourself that this shit you're talking is the reason you suck and not because you probably do suck. I am having a good year, did well on the contest, going to make some good bonus for the year and pushing to win winner circle. You might want to look into POD selling.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company isn't doing well Einstein. Your job is on the line too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, besides how YOU are doing. How's the company doing overall? Do they have a clear direction? Clear message? Are they downsizing or expanding? What's the future growth look like? Facts are facts.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I'm guessing you are drinking the kool aide (or you are an exec pretending to be a rep). Wake up - you idiot! You are having a good year? No one is having a good year. You are only doing well bc of the force ranking. If we were still being paid per script u wouldn't be making sh*t. Noven isn't even near what they forecasted. How many reps have left since January? If Noven was really a fantastic place to work with amazing products then I'd know 75% of the faces at the meeting. Instead I know 20%. And let me not even go into how we got f'ed with MV ICP last year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah SB, get off of here. I don't buy for 1 second you are a rep. No rep is happy here. My job might be safe, but your's is not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the commission is so great anyway? Getting paid on trimesters compared to quarters seems like a shortcut to pay reps less. The money they dish out for commission is not reasonable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now is the time to really look hard at Noven. Noven is a small company that has always excelled...until Brisdelle. What went wrong? We have people running the marketing direction that did not do their homework. Did not know where to place Brisdelle in the marketplace...go broad was the mantra.. do not niche. Brisdelle first line...seriously? Within 2 weeks after launch blamed the salesforce. Did not listen to patient or physician focus groups. Called reps to ask what was wrong and then dismissed what we had to say. We were labeled as having a Bad Attitude. THEY KNEW IT ALL. Should have leverage our menopause dominance...but no... Brisdelle was the savior. The path between Andy's and Scott's office has a path worn bare. One did not make a move without the other...let's make sure we are clear on that. There has been alot of finger pointing. It really is quite sad to have watch. Noven is in the business to help menopause patients live productive lives....but the reality is the leaders are self serving, small minded and afriad of thier own shadow. I wish only the best to all my friends. A former Noven employee speaking....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love PC demoralizing emails- does he really thinks he motivates?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he does.

I can't believe that someone who has left has not brought this up to HR during an exit interview. It is abusive.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know why it's not brought up in exit interview ? B/c they are "unavailable" and not calling reps live- they send a form which brad probably deletes and they will not talk to exiting reps! I know because 3 reps I know left very recently abd wanted to voice why they were leaving! Sneaky !!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move along Troll.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great job "move along troll" that's the best you've got to bring anything to the table regarding the issues stated...sweep them under the rug I guess is your mentality compared to posting something worth while. We all know you're someone in upper management who reads the posts, but is afraid to say much on here. So instead you like to diminish any points made on here so everyone thinks the posts are just someone trying to stir up negativity. Maybe these are legitimate points? By the way, why hasn't the company shared the overall results from the employee survey? I guess it's a check the box for HR and you'll " try to make changes for the better" ha. But I do applaud the co, you hit an all time high in B rx's and it looks like success is on the way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

scamper along little rat troll for hire. Your impish anonymous posts looking for messaging and sales force size and future bullshit is nauseating. Get a real job, and a life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL I work for the company you dumb fuck hahaha....yea you are really on point! What messaging would anyone be looking for....just go to the company website. Again you are brilliant! Ohh and "future bullshit" the company isn't doing well. Why would anyone actually use real information from here. You just can't provide anything positive for the future of the co so you have nothing to add. Like your anonymous post is really going to help some competitor just purely laughable. Help them with what?? Knowone cares what this small pharma company is doing that is about to have large layoffs. Jokes on you...the company you work for is tanking!! What messaging? Sales force size is 175 or so and going to drop dramatically soon. Ohh and future doesn't look bright. Now that I got that out of the way, tell everyone on here anonymously what the future looks like and how the company is doing. NOT TOO GOOD hahahhaha.

Btw you responded to 2 recent posts but not the "why so silent post" wonder why lol.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they want to be at 140 so why keep PSS reps