Not sure about you...

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but seeing my old boss desperate looking for work on Linked In makes me howl. Top Performing Sales Director in search of next great opportunity. Top Performing don't exaggerate too much all the numbers and sales disappointments are listed online.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check back in 6 months. If they are over 45, they will never be hired again. Most end up in some obscure space. My company's old RD is now an in-house account manager for Fed Ex. Ouch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, LinkedIn is for professional people who are looking for jobs and networking. What do you want them to do?.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Living off stock options and money saved.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wishing someone ill-will in a job search will only bring bad shit your way. Tread lightly, the universe is watching.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed but being a jerk of a manager and pipping people out probably has put them in their current situation. Its a little taste of their own medicine. Now they can feel like the people who they treated badly and who they got rid of. They can feel what its like to be out of a job and have to struggle to get by. So agree that you should never wish ill will on someones job search but they may think twice about pipping someone out or trying to get rid of them. Karma works both ways

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Those directors were responsible for lots of people losing their jobs. They seemed to enjoy getting rid of people. Being let go is a life lesson they deserved. The company could have moved them to other division if they wanted... but they didn't.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like certain people or not lots of people with families have lost or will lose their jobs
    did not need to happen this way greed and arrogance are the culprits here
    wishing people ill will makes you just like those who were dishonest and self centered
    they will answer for their actions sometime
    buyouts do not have to be this way there was a right way for this to go down but it did not go down lower level employees lost 10's of thousands might not seem like much to the executive level but it is the difference in making and losing a mortgage for some
    it would have been nice to see consideration given to those who works years to make other money -options were lost that if the timeline was different would have allowed people to recoup some of the money they worked hard to earn and deserved

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r*****s. All of you.
    C - level assholes stole your cash and your jobs. Left you with token $ and employment assistance. Hahahahahaha!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PissOff

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

been here since day 1
    all I got was a brick
    was sick and could go to PC
    all I got was a too bad no policy for cash payout