Calls per day sampled

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my territory, I am not able to achieve the 80% sampled call policy. How can this be held against me, if at all? How can I protect myself again being put on a "plan"?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP...mean "against"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask for the 80% sample metric to be put in writing and respond that the instructions from Compliance and Legal at our National Meeting was that physicians must request samples. If the physician does not want samples, then they do not want samples and we are NOT to force them on offices or leave behind only one sample for the purpose of a signature.

Management will HATE this, but it is true from a legal standpoint and they will not bring it up to you again.

I've already had this battle and once I brought up what legal said to us, I've never been pushed again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's an insane and stupid % rate. Are you really going stuff one more Tudorza sample into the bin? Leave one single box of Linzess or Bystolic? And that's if you have an office with an "open" closet. Eventually you will run out of space and start placing your samples in the garbage. If you have offices that check for you..........you're screwed.

Here is a question, though: What does a simple signature count for? As in you have a convo/two words with a doc and have them just sign? What does that show up as?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest, I mean the new Actavis doesn't care. Make the metrics or get the resume ready...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea but then the target is on your back.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe me, ask any one at the recent training...the targets are already on the sales force's collective backs. It was heard loud and clear from RD's and ABD's that there is about 6 months of time until..........................SLASH.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not often I learn anything on this site. You my friend have thought me something.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're right. The managers are acting more like parents and less like managers, while picking on the most petty bullsh-t. How lame are their lives outside of work?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another example of a metric that does not matter but will be used against you unless they want to ....but otherwise a meaningless # -

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. The sample metric is next to impossible to achieve.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread has been going on for 10 months - just check previous threads.
    Bottom line, there is no way to win. The metrics game numbers simply do not add up.
    Calls per day, % samples! high decile targets to be seen Monday and Tuesday, pharmacy calls per day ( conducted strategically), it's simply impossible to meet all of these metrics. Some divisions and territories are very large, some small yet everyone has to be treated equally.
    Oh...now let's add the fact they will monitor our new EMVA usage.

Go to legal and you are not 100% to goal...you will be put on a plan and your metrics can now be officially looked at and put into play. Basically, if you are out doing your job, being smart and not trying to see how you can cheat your manager or company, your metrics will look like everyone else's and you will be ok.

Actavist management is telling legacy actavist reps....don't blame us, this is forest. Forest management is telling legacy forest...don't blame us, this is legacy actavist. Truth is, it's both companies. Perform well, put in a solid days work, don't use 8 am hour or 5 pm hour as drive time to or from office and you will be ok.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not "Actavist" moron....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong, very wrong.....we are being sized up and measured every day. Management has the entire sales team in their sights. Another round of layoffs will be upon us soon.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? I thought the OP was spot on with info....and you moron can only comment on a typo?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have C targets & anyone approved to sign for samples when you can. Don't put in calls for them (at least most of time)-just have them sign for left samples. It balances out when a target can't sign. How do you not know this? Make it work. It's not breaking rules.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CPU has no sample metric to hit. Got to get top results though

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not according to the CR school of metrics

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR? The one and only previous leader of Area 5?

I hate that guy.

(No, amature shrink who is about to tell me it's jealousy, it's much simpler)

It's just hate.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elaborate, please!