Hey Timney !

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think you think some type of statement regarding the good ol bluegrass state to the sales force is in order ?

For crying our loud, say something !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, Purdue NEVER speaks out to defend anything regarding media affaires. They do however, have the managers speak crappy to their sales force, when the business is impacted by this media crap! You know, it's ALWAYS the sales force who gets blamed for EVERYTHING, that goes wrong.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purdue will lie to us about it anyway... Up until the day they let us go bc of the fine and OC going generic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it the company wants to get into ADHD so they can hook kids on a CII per indication

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well our new vp of sales has plenty of experience in ADHD according to her introduction conference call. I am guessing there has been no deals announced for any therapeutic area because nobody wants to partner with Purdue? Finds nv someone who is willing to tarnish their reputation by partnering or becoming part of our litigation like Abbott is not on anyone's priority list! So Purdue better take some of their billions and buy a pipeline and company!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, stop it, ADHD is a serious problem, just as pain is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Timney... Go back to Merck! You suck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck is such a shit company. Any employee we get from there is a failure. I can't believe we took someone from there and made him the top dog. They make us look normal.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He probably wishes he never came here...........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't we all....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest shithole company on the planet with misfits leading. No one with any credibility would come to this dump. We are the laughing stock of the industry. If you can't get into any other pharma/ biotech company, apply here and you will get in.
    What a joke!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right, we hire the jokes of the industry. Who would come to a one drug company, no pipeline and no docs want to see us. Recruiters won't even talk to us.
    If you put Purdue on your resume , you should put Purdue chicken, way more credibility.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can honestly say I really like sales but Purdue has absolutely ruined my outlook on the entire industry. I should have left several years ago and I kept talking myself into staying and hoping things would get better and they only get worse! There are so many things wrong here and not just little things. Major things. See "most screwed up things at Purdue" there's too many to count! Working here has made me feel like I need a new career but I don't know if it's just that this company is so screwed up or nig I could go to another company and be perfectly happy. I like what I do and I work hard which gets me nowhere here because every time I turn around it's something else! Slammed with history from some effed up situation that I have no control over. The problems here are overwhelming and just keep getting better. Kentucky situation, CA, Chicago. This company will have a layoff as soon as Hysingla ER is a bust and it will be .
    In the current environment and the fact that managed care companies don't want Purdues products , it's only a matter of time. Calgon take me away!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The very obvious choice for you is to work a second job. It is chrystal clear, and you will be much happier!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is great to get your foot in the door. Someone with ten plus years would only come here because no one would take them. Our great leader was a boat salesmen for crying out loud. Perfect fit. Work here or sell cars. He picked us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the Calgon take me away poster... Purdue is not normal. I left and I am much happier. I also started doubting the industry... Interview and get out!! I promise you it is Purdue and it's horrific culture. Good luck to you!! Don't wait for the layoffs!!!! Leave on your own terms!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guessing your meds ran out. you sound miserable

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what you have to say after reading that? I bet I'm not the only one that relates to that post. I've been here 3 years and I need medication just to work in this environment. This place is miserable!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree... That is all you can come up with after reading that post? Lame. I feel sorry for people at Purdue as they are treated like children. Horrible environment.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't blame the company. You should have been on them 40 years ago.