Town Hall meeting

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot the pickles.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sale force will be down to 50 in 6 months

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps even further if Lotronex is lost. Middle of the country will be a Prometheus ghost town.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You two need a time out! BTW, this company is going no where. Run!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A company is nothing more than it's employees. If all of you posting are employees, no wonder it is going nowhere fast. I work for Nestlé in the US and you embarrass us for owning a company with such ignorance and bias.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buying Prometheus was a poor move by Nestle -- outside of their understanding. Hubris at the very top thinking Nestle could change its stripes. You should stick to plastized water, chocolate, and fatty foods. Let somebody else deal with the medical wreckage caused by the lifestyle choices you encourage. You are much better as enablers....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are too. This is a fun site. entertaining. Meow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait.....wasn't Prometheus supposed to be part of Nestles plan to become THE premier nutrition and health company?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for due diligence.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's concerning that the people who really knew the business are gone and replaced by individuals who are not familiar with the business. And losing EM was a huge blow to Prometheus! There is no one in marketing to represent and grow diagnostics. It is a shame to see the fall of the company especially when the new leader came in and made too many upper management changes too fast.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U nailed it! The leadership team thinks they could come in and demand growth when NOTHING has changed! Hmmmm
    And there is no one to promote Dx with the KOL community. And still no focus on payment, managed care focus. The company I first joined us not of the same caliber now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is a shell of what it was. Managemen has no clue. Thought we were have an answer price change? That was promised by July, it is almost October. They see the numbers are decent and payouts low so why change. More reps leaving... turn turn turn over

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about taking a company with great Dx products and watching it go down down down!
    Does the company have leadership?!
    The answer is clear!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad to watch. The blind (and drunk) leading the blind. Sell off next year in the cards...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this speculation or do you have an eta on that? Not sure who would buy us. If lotronex goes generic maybe quest? only one without an anser type test.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is always somebody ready to buy DX or RX assets -- its all about the price. This company will seel in whole or pieces at fire sale prices -- not good for most employees

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now four months from this meeting, any plan to make good on your promises? Or was it just hot air?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on, you know the deal. Moving the chairs around on the Titanic, that's all it ever is. play with some numbers, slide some cash between columns, and Presto! Bonuses for the big boys while they scream at us for not working.

If we are still here, then we are the ones left behind.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad I'm out in the field! The nastiness in this thread is unbelievable! I always thought this company - and its employees - were better than that! I'm guessing those who posted are sll in the home office ? Wow.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LM and CM were unprofessional. The organization is so happy that they are both gone. Who knew that to energize an organization all you needed to do is exit both of these people. LM and CM's claim to fame is that they installed an IKEA showroom in the Commercial part of the building.