Rats off a burning ship

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many more will go? The rats are fleeing. Nice work Crouse.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard stories from my parents about horrible, ugly rats! But we CBR Babes know it has nothing to do with CBR.
    Don't let thoughts of rats cause you nightmares! We ar all solid babes and have our parents and CBR to keep us all safe.
    Please don't scare our babies with thoughts of rats- oooooow!
    And thanks to all babies who have returned their evaluation forms from our Summer Reunion!
    Your help is greatly appreciated and will help to make our next Reunion even better!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't understand. Things with management are not going well. Everyone here has their resume ready. Once tm left things started to get negative. It's sad

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is sad is your feeble attempt to scare our wonderful baby's!
    CBR has kept our babes safe and warm, and will continue to do so. As CBR Baby# 7 has so aptly said "we're here, we're alive, and we're ready to take on the world"!
    CBR will lead us forward into a brilliant future. Know this! We are the pinnacle of success! We are the brightest! Check us out!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not trying to scare Just telling it like it is. Snake oil magic is running out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can assure you our babies will continue to grow and thrive at CBR.
    When you follow the lives of all our babes, it's easy to see there is no magic. There is only the superior existence of THE CBR Nation of babes; one for all, and all for one. No baby left behind, Siemper Fi.
    This is what being a CBR Baby is all about! This is why it's CBR now, and CBR forever!
    Our superiority moves forward- always! We will always be #1.

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That arrogance is what is plaguing this company. I sit here everyday and listen to the bravado.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our babies are too young to be arrogant! You know that. We all know we are better than the babies from any other company.
    I'm so sorry you have to sit there every day. You must be getting very tired. Maybe your pediatrician can help you with exercise, or some kind of device that can help your back.
    You seem to be indeed a bravado baby and a fine representative of The CBR Nation! Fly the CBR Flag!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmfao. This post is so true. Things here are nose diving. Glad I am going back to school. Management looks more stressed than an American journalist in Iraq.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we all support our fellow babies all over the world! They need our support, as they are not as fortunate as us. CBR doesn't extend that far east.
    We are also excited you have chosen to go back to school! Education is always an important choice for our babes. It has been part of the goal of our CBR Nation! While going back to school is a good thing, I don't understand anything about nose diving? Why would any healthy intellegent baby choose to nose dive?
    With this kind of activity, (nose diving) CBR management can easily be stressed! This is no surprise. I hope it all works out for you and your parents!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just want to let all you babies know that it's official!
    Our Christmas Reunion has been firmly set for Friday, December 12 through Sunday, December 14. We look forward to seeing you babes in Phoenix!
    Of course, more details of our Reunion will be forthcoming in the following weeks.
    We hope to make this Reunion the best ever! Thank you all so much for your follow- up with the suggestion forms! It was greatly appreciated.
    As we speak, CBR Baby# 8 and her planning crew are busy at work organizing events, social activities, and even nap time activities! Stay tuned.

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All things are going well for our up- coming Christmas Reunion on December 12th in Phoenix. This is just an update to remind all you babies it's not too early to have your plans ready!
    CBR Baby# 8 has done an outstanding job planning this event! Kudos to her!
    There may be a special event taking place, as we are trying to get babies from several countries to attend. This will be wonderful, and allow many of our CBR American Babies to have inter- action with their European counterparts! More to follow on this.
    Please begin to finalize your plans for our Reunion. Hopefully parents will also be in attendance.
    Remember as always, only disposable diapers allowed at this event.

Love& gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT is unbelievable that the reign of terror continues.. when will the board right this ship and take out this defunct and dysfunctional leadership team. this is perhaps the greatest team of yes men (and a few women who have yet to be fired) ever assembled

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of our babies do what they are told. And why not, they are so young!
    No, this is not terrible, it's just our CBR Nation of babes growing up! Ask your parents and they will probably tell you the same thing.
    Our CBR team IS the best group ever assembled! Most of our babies are happy with their leadership team.
    PS- Got more committments from future attendees at our Christmas Reunion!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All that matters to them is short term numbers so that the investment company can make some money and sells it off. The board will not do anything. Someone's daddy is on the board. The vp corps is weak and the former ally strong lab is imploding.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know whether someone's daddy, parent or guardian is on the board.
    I do know that the CBR Nation has no problems with the way things are going. So many of our babies have benefited from CBR! We have always been the best and the brightest of any organization producing babes.
    Our reunions alone have been recognized by all baby Think Tanks as being superior. Our baby activities at these events are known all over the world! Baby publications are all excited to see what events and symposiums we are planning for our up- coming Christmas Reunion.
    Our infant speaker's bureau is the finest "pool" of qualified speakers available anywhere in America! CBR now has plans to go international!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

`EE MUST EITHER LIVE IN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS OR PERHAPS YOU DRINK THE KOOLAID ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BUILDING. HAVE YOU NEVER READ WHO THE MEMBER SO FTHE BOARD ARE. IT IS WHY HE IS HERE AND HOW HE GOT THE JOB. FOR ONE WHO IS SUCH A ADVOCATE AND APPARENTLY SO SUPORTIVE, WHICH I ADMIRE, YOU SHOUDL AT LEAST KNOW WHO I MAKING THE DECISIONS.

ANY HAPPY Friday AND HER'S TO ANOTHER , HOPEFULLY ANOTHER SURVIVED WEEK.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh, even for a baby, your grammar and spelling are terrible!
    Most all of our babies are very happy, and CBR has helped so much in our young lives! Who cares about some board?
    We are always happy when our babes survive and begin to grow- up!
    Perhaps you need to visit your pediatrician for some recommended psychological help.

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20