Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard what's happening just in time at abbvie. Near miss that was too close.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

deal with abbvie is in serious jeopardy. expected layoffs coming in March...NOT A RUMOR. that id why we haven't received our expected shares yet. not at all surprised. merry Christmas to you too SAM!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope everyone is out looking for a new job!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orphan disease, new cancer IND... Don't stick a fork in Kadmon yet.
    Where are those March layoffs December poster?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No layoffs. Instead it will come by way of making our reps interview for jobs they won't get for oncology drugs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you like working here?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what the hell are we doing? RIBA is done as of now and I have no answers for my offices when I see them. I'm too old to find another Pharma job. Please some answers would be nice. My managers tells me nothing, because he has not idea either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conference tomorrow, what's up?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that I'm laid off does this mean I can go interview with Abbvie

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't want Kadmons leftovers

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kadmon Layoffs

2 weeks severance, medical coverage only until the end of September. I could just see the headlines now. Sam and Harlan up to their old tricks while my kids go without medical and food. Not very good publicity. If the press thought that Sovaldi was extortion what are they going to say about $1,000 a month for Ribapak vs $100 for the generic.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people lost their jobs?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 27 field reps, not sure how many in other departments.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all of the reps who r still left. Why r u sticking around when all you' re going to get is 2 weeks severance. There's not going to be enough of a market w the G2/G3 patients to sustain a sales force. They will probably just give the SPs a rebate, keep the DNAs get rid of the reps and give u 2 weeks severance. Genentech is giving the HCV reps one years severance

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the worst pharma company out there right now. No product, no leadership and the pipeline is over rated. Take it from someone in oncology this dog is a loser.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, I sure I'm glad I changed my top Ribapak non-prescribers to inactive prior to the lay-off
    I just hope kadmon doesn't find out

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KM you dumb redneck. Once again your favoritism rules the day. 70% of DB reps retained while the reps in other territories with high volume/market share are laid off. Let me understand this you have an unfair criteria for who is retained and then Kadmon offers a 2 week severance. Now you have allot of people with an ax to grind who have dirt on Kadmon. The illegal criteria for who is laid off, the illegal non-compete with AbbVie (which we never signed) and being in bed with Specialty Pharmacies who bribe Drs and give kick-backs to Kadmon managers.
    KM your day of reckoning in coming soon.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kadmon is a ponzi scheme

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam W. is the Bernie Madoff of the Biotech Industry.