Marathon Pharma

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2014 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently learned about a sales opportunity with Marathon Pharma---I have never heard of them before. Anybody know anything about this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Research Ovation Pharmaceuticals and now Lundbeck. Same guys who started Ovation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a great first impression of you either... Want to have a pipeline conversation? Earn it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

earn what?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had an interview with this company last week and was curious to know how TL and RM really are? I know there has been a lot of turn over and TL is a bit gun shy. So far there is only one drug being sold and not many hospitals are putting it on formulary; but they stressed that next year things will get better.................yes I know that Ovation made a killing but that company has been sold, but what about the fate of Marathon any insights?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a friend there- word from them is that they're micromanaging the shit out of everybody.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview with the company and I wasn't impressed at all. The 2 call points we're totally not connected ... hospitals and peds? The manager had me on the phone for an hour and bored the hell out of me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW how in gods name did this TL guy ever get hired in his position. I had a phone screen with this incompetent idiot and he has no ideal what he is talking about and the market..............I am sure he is make well into the high 100K and when I shared with him my experience, relationships, and views..................it was like DUH. I was called by the recruiter that he wanted me to move on and meet face to face....................I declined..........she asked why and I told her this company isn't going to make it under his leadership...................and I wanted a career, not a mark against my resume.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from this unethical, unprofessional, and incompetent bunch of ass wipes. TL has no ideal how to run and company and because of his lack of leadership he is now micro-managing the reps because the crap products we have are to expensive and laughable in the hospitals. That's why many of us left after only a few months; the writing is on the wall with this company; the guy who sold Ovation is being sued and cares less about the people who work for him................lies, lies, and LIES..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know how in Gods name this company is going to survive with the current sales manager in place; he is an idiot and has no frigging ideal how to run this company..............OUCH

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash genius. You ARE A PHARMA REP. Your resume itself is a mark against your resume, you are a do nothing faker.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 3 posts above this are by the same lying BASHER

You know how you can tell? all the "……………." that is a unique signature of sorts. So there you have it, he's not a pharma rep. He probably has an agenda, most likely a stock shorter, day trader, or someone who has a personal issue with the company. First post describes his fictitious phone interview, second post supposedly by someone who has worked for the company. Take note folks, this board is crawling with liars.